• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Are there any other bronies on this site

Are you a brony?

• Yes

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • I have not seen the show (I have not experienced the greatest thing ever )

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
I hope so , I would feel lonely if i was the only one
P.s. For those of you who haven't seen the show It is available on youtube
(My Little Pony : Friendship is Magic) Its from the same person who made
Role​
1995 The Maxx character layout artist
2001 Codename: Kids Next Door walk cycles
Episode: No P in the OOL
2001–2004 The Powerpuff Girls storyboard artist, writer, director, supervising director
2004–2009 Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends developer, supervising producer, writer, story, story supervisor, storyboard artist, character designer, animation director, story editor
2010–2011 My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic creator, developer, executive producer, storyboard artist, creative director (Season 1)
consulting producer (Season 2)
2012–present Super Best Friends Forever

Lauren Faust

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
>_>
<_<
Yes...
Seriously though, I watch it. So yeah, I'm a brony :). Nice Derpy avatar ^_^

ZeroLove

YES!!!!

But seriously... Yeah, I am. I loved Powerpuff Girls, I loved Foster's and I LOVE My Little Pony! It is absolutely embarassing how much I love it, but it is just so AWESOME!!!

Only the show though. I don't care about the toys, the merchandise or the old series or anything else. Just the show...

Oh, and the .mov parodies about it:

Fluttershy is my fave. She is just too adorable for words and I love her emo-fringe. ;P

And to end my little contribution to this thread:

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
Cool another one ^_^

I'm the same as you, I only like the show and fan made stuff. I don't think i'd buy the merch (but i've thought about it :p).

Oh, and my favourite pony is Rarity ^_^.

mrrandomlulz

Not working though. Just annoying. ^^
oh well though can't please everyone
derp--plz.png
,but you cannot TRY to be random
otherwise you are thinking your next move through which is not random at all

mrrandomlulz

Oh and if you say no please Respond to this post if you are okay with bronies or not , I don't want to be shunned for being a brony :(
May I also say that Bronies can play violent video games
Look at me , I love the everliving **** out of friendship is magic but one of my favorite games is manhunt and one of my hobbies is hunting :p, I am such an avid hunter I NAMED my Rifle , its name is Joey , while most dudes who name there guns, treat there guns like there wives , Joey is more of a son to me. :3

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
I'm okay with bronies so long as pony related content isn't spammed ad nauseum where it isn't even remotely relevant.
More to the point, I'm okay with MLP fans who carry on like everyone else and don't make MLP some sort of integral thing that has to be forced into every post they ever make.

mrrandomlulz

I'm okay with bronies so long as pony related content isn't spammed ad nauseum where it isn't even remotely relevant.
More to the point, I'm okay with MLP fans who carry on like everyone else and don't make MLP some sort of integral thing that has to be forced into every post they ever make.
Thanks , that is a nice kind of feedback , I actually hate it when ponies are spammed over forums , as that really gives both the show and all bronies a rather bad reputation. When it comes down to it I believe that bronies should act like everypony else and try to have us keep a good reputation , only posting a pony picture when it has a joke that would go good in the thread it is posted in. When people just spam endless ponies to derail threads it makes me shamed to be a brony , that is why I believe anypony who wants to post pony pictures on a forum should just make a brony thread in the general discussion to avoid from derailing threads (Hey maybe we could use this one as the sites official brony thread XD) I am glad you are okay with bronies who act normal and for that you get a bro hoof /)

Top Bottom