• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Are there any cheats for DMC3 SE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

buth501

Thanks!
But it isn't working. I'm pressing all the correct buttoms. (R1+R2+L1+L2+The left analog stick up/left+The right analog stick down/left) Do you know what I'm doing wrong?

Chrysander

buth501;53296 said:
Thanks!
But it isn't working. I'm pressing all the correct buttoms. (R1+R2+L1+L2+The left analog stick up/left+The right analog stick down/left) Do you know what I'm doing wrong?

I have never entered the cheat. But it says you need to press up/left on the left analog stick, and down/right on the D-pad, which isn't what you've been doing.

buth501

I have. Oo
Read it again.
(R1+R2+L1+L2+The left analog stick up/left+The right analog stick down/left)

Demon

The Bat Of Love
its a pain in the **** to do that cheat but i did it for a freind ( my code is mint :D ) and Chrysander is right you have to press (and hold)all the back buttons together then press up and left on the analog so its held in the diagnel position and down and right on the Dpad (also has to be in a diagnel position)while still keeping the analog in place. thats how its done ;)

heatlancer

1# Trickster
omg.. the easiest cheat ever <.<... how the hell?.. just press it all at the same time.. P.S.. it does'nt work with S.E i dont think

Demon

The Bat Of Love
it does work on SE ill try telling it aging but ill do it as simple as posiable ok

hold all the back buttons in (L1 L2 R1 R2)

With the back buttons still held in press up AND left on the D-pad at the same time so its held in the diagnel position (L1 L2 R1 R2 and up and left on D-pad)

with all the button held in place push down and right on the analog (L1 L2 R1 R2 and up and left D-pad and down and right on analog) you WILL hear DMC i promise it does work on DMC SE

on the analog and d-pad the buttons are NOT indivual buttons there like directions. north west for d-pad and south east for analog.

and it wont work because i told you it wrong the first time :p sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom