• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Archie Comics?

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Well in that case I used to read the Sonic the Hedgehog comics when I was younger but now anymore. I don't dig comics but because their way to short. I don't want to wait a month for the next issue. If I found a Archie Sonic comic I might pick it up and read it but that's it.

sylvanas

One Hell of a Member
Well in that case I used to read the Sonic the Hedgehog comics when I was younger but now anymore. I don't dig comics but because their way to short. I don't want to wait a month for the next issue. If I found a Archie Sonic comic I might pick it up and read it but that's it.
my siblings and i actually have 2 show boxes filled with archie comics. Almost every issue but now we've stopped collecting since both my older siblings r in Malaysia for their studies and i'm in the middle east resuming my education here -w-

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
my siblings and i actually have 2 show boxes filled with archie comics. Almost every issue but now we've stopped collecting since both my older siblings r in Malaysia for their studies and i'm in the middle east resuming my education here -w-
Did I read this wrong?

sylvanas

One Hell of a Member
Lol Here is how we fix this! What country do you live in? And does that country sell Archie comics?
alright...i live in United Arab Emirates and yes they do sell archie comics here but they're expensive >.>' that's one of the reasons why we stopped collecting.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
alright...i live in United Arab Emirates and yes they do sell archie comics here but they're expensive >.>' that's one of the reasons why we stopped collecting.
I've never heard of this United Arab Emirates. What is it.
Over here a Archie comic is like$ 3.00 US dollars.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I think archie had a group of superheroes called the mighty crusaders and thats getting a relaunch.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Just checking, we ARE talking about this Archie?
arch.jpg

Right? ._.

Top Bottom