• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Appreciation Day! ^^

Meg

In light of all the drama the past month or so I thought it would be nice to declare September 14th the Unofficial DMC Forums Appreciation Day! :lol: Sooo post something about these here forums that you appreciate.

Here's mine:

1. All the cool people here. I'd make a list, but it would be a very long list.
2. The overall stylin'-ness of the site.
3. Still being able to have sigs despite of all the drama about them.
4. The fact that there is an active DMC forum for me to waste time on. :lol:

And like any important holiday there are presents!

To the staff:
http://www.torcarr.com/images/Vaughan_V5LG.GIF

To DT:
http://tbreak.com/movies/files/uploads/2009/10/thelizard.jpg

To Chloe:
http://www.serpentinegallery.org/type-writer.jpg

To VB:
http://www.studiodink.com/Images/Anime Videogame/Vergil_2.jpg

To Ebony:
http://i.neoseeker.com/mgv/470449-Speed Demon/449/21/dante_5_display.gif

To Chaos Master:
http://www.finalfantasyunion.com/images/glossary/screenshots/ffxiii-lightning-gunblade.jpg

To everyone else(I'll be giving you all special presents eventually.):
http://www.promolux.com/english/images/ice_cream.jpg

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I wouldn't want to single out anybody here, so I appreciate everybody. I appreciate every member here, old or new. Active or non-active.

I have enjoyed every part of my time here, establishing new friends. Experiencing some cool topics to discuss. Killing my time by hanging here, in one of the most awesome Forums ever created.

I spend most my time here trying to help everybody out, just as a way to show my thanks to be part of a huge place like this. To hopefully be of some use to other members, that need it. Anybody and everybody is welcome to talk to me about anything, and I am always here to help out.

I appreciate this place so much. I seriously appreciate the Staff Members here, who all show more than enough awesomeness.

There isn't a single person here that I don't consider a friend to me. And I appreciate my three years of being here, as a member of this wide DMC Community ^_^

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I knew there was a reason I kept coming back here!
I really love it here! I wish I has more time to say more and be on here more. Thanks everyone.
Thanks Meg!!!
*spreads the warm fuzzies*

Meg

^ DRAT! ;_; Oh well. Its a picture of Snoopy looking cool. Cause that's what you are. :cool:

Meg

1. Fixed it. The gift was for you.

2. AAAAGHHHH! :verymad:

Forget it.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Technology. Don't ya just love it!
Thankies for the present meg *nearly loses voice through squee*
I love this site because it fuels my obsessive fan-girly-ness.

aka958

Don't trust people
So I'm like... really appreciated by this place. I think I've made a couple of threads just to show that.

I haven't been here as long as LoD but I've been here long enough to see people pass by, great people. I've had many friends on these forums, many who've left and I've lost contact to, and many who is still here which I cherish. ^_^
This forum has made great impact on my life, the most major impact was me getting together with Marisa, all because of the forum. :wub:
But even aside from that, it still had changed the way I am, helped me through harsh times, and always been here. All thanks to all the members who've passed by and those who are here, the staff, and the community in whole. This place is my Safe Haven.

aka958;273281 said:
So I'm like... really appreciated by this place. I think I've made a couple of threads just to show that.

I haven't been here as long as LoD but I've been here long enough to see people pass by, great people. I've had many friends on these forums, many who've left and I've lost contact to, and many who is still here which I cherish. ^_^
This forum has made great impact on my life, the most major impact was me getting together with Marisa, all because of the forum. :wub:
But even aside from that, it still had changed the way I am, helped me through harsh times, and always been here. All thanks to all the members who've passed by and those who are here, the staff, and the community in whole. This place is my Safe Haven.

Well said,even though i´m still new i feel like that too.My safe heaven :D,btw meg thanks.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
D'aww Meg, you shouldn't have. :3

No, really, you shouldn't have. I'll be lucky if I survive another hour. :lol:

This place is great. I've seen friends come and go, but I still have contact with them. Drama or not, this is the only safe haven I've got from real life, so I'll gladly take it and cherish it, as I rightfully should.

The dark knight

I appreciate this place, and the members I appreciate the most are barely on, or are gone completely. Korn Dawwg git yer punk azz back ON! xD

This place brings back feelings of nostalgia, of better times. Specifically in 07. So I appreciate Steve and angel for keeping this place up and running, and Credo. :p And where the hell is Tony Redgrave?

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
meg127;273205 said:

Thanks. It is nice to have someone appreciates me. :D I like that present. Wish I have it in real life, though. :D

I have a damn long list, and I have posted mine few months ago. Here it is:

It's almost two years I have joined this forum. I found this forum by accident when I was typing 'Devil May Cry forums', where I intended to join Devils-Lair.org, but I clicked the link here instead because the layout of the homepage and forums are way cooler.

I found that this forum is by far one of the best forum I have ever joined, because of highly disciplined rules, great members, great moderators and administrators, nice forum layout, and etc.

Here is my list of appreciation to people here:

LordOfDarkness - One of my only good friend around here. I appreciated that he always talk to me and everything. No better friend you can find other than him. A great writer, if I may add. It is sad that he isn't active much in the forum anymore...

Crimson Red Knight - Another old friend of mine. A very great guy to talk too. It is sad that he doesn't online anymore...

VI-Rainbow - Nice woman to talk to. She is very cool woman to get along with. Although I didn't talk much to her, but I know she is a nice person to talk to.

Damien - Nice guy to talk to with. Charming English guy with his own great merits.

DemonSlayer6 - One of my closest female friend I ever had. She is a really nice girl to get along. But she isn't online much lately... I hope she's okay.

Trish67 - A very senior member in this forum. She may like gothic, but she is nice to talk with, although I haven't really speak to her much. Very mature woman.

Vauxchen-kun - A nice guy to talk with too. A great anime fan, and has great taste in anime.

Kyo - Nice guy to chat about games and life. Too bad he ain't online anymore...

King Avallach - A guy who writes awesome DMC fan fiction. I like his works very much. He also didn't online much too...

EmotionsUntold - Nice girl to talk to. A smart girl, and she has the looks to back it up.

Ember To Inferno - An enthusiastic new member. Hopefully he will stay around longer.

Bullet_Witch912 - A very gifted signature and avatar maker. Plus, she is a nice girl to get along with.

DreadnoughtDT - A mature new member despite his age. A great guy to get along with.

AzureNight13 - Nice girl who is a great fan of FF series. Hopefully she will be back online.

Ashelia_Crystl - A lovely girl to talk too. Sad to see she ain't online around...

Ai-Katsumi Haru - An enthusiastic girl to get along. Most of the girls I know in this forum didn't go online in this forum no more...

Dark_Victory - Lovely girl to talk too. Damn, good and nice girls doesn't come around this forum no more... Is this forum cursed or something? I am joking, so don't take it to heart, admins and mods. Or it is probably I am the one who is cursed...

One Winged Angel - A good guy to talk to. But he ain't online much lately...

MochaCub - A guy who is good with games and animes. Glad to see another Bleach fan, but I don't talk to him much. But I know he is a good guy to talk with.

aka958 - An avid FF fan. Knows his Final Fantasy stuff with extensive knowledge. A good guy to talk to.

Keaton - A great moderator of this forum. He is an extremely nice guy to talk with, although he can't reply much to VMs because he is busy with his university semesters, which I understand completely. Has great knowledge about everything, and people, you can talk to him without worries because he is a very nice guy, in internet and real life too. Hopefully, he will accept me as his friend if we ever meet in real life.

Tony_Redgrave - Another great moderator that hasn't been online in this forum. A great anime and video game fan, and a really nice guy to talk with. He is well disciplined, and enforce rules in this forums as much as he can. I would like to see him back to this forum after he finished his 'current issue' now.

Angelo Credo - I don't know much about him, but he is a great moderator. He is a nice guy although I didn't talk to him in any way. Regardless, a good man.

Dark Drakan - A really nice forum administrator. He is probably one of the nicest admin that I have ever talked to in any forums, as I didn't get my questions answered in the forums I joined, except here. I can only guess, that he is a cool guy to talk in real life too.

Angel - Another nice administrator of forums. I liked the way she scolds people, and how she is nice to everyone. She is a nice woman, I assumed, and hopefully she lives happily with Steve and their newborn baby.

Steve - The man who made this forum. He must have spent a lot of money to make this forum, and it isn't cheap to get the V Bulletin software. Thanks to him, I found a great forum with nice members.

I don't like a lot of people here, but I am not mentioning any names. To those people who I am befriended with but are not mentioned in this post, forgive me because I am a forgetful person.

The reason I made this thread because I appreciate this forum a lot, in many ways. I just hope that I can be online in this forum as much as possible, even when the world is going to end, or etc. I hoped that I will be online in this forum without any bad circumstances in any way. I don't know when I will not be able to online, so I might posted an appreciation thread of myself before that happens.

So... Thanks to everyone that I mentioned, and forgive me for any mistakes I made to those I mentioned in this post.

Got to add another few names in my Appreciation List as well:

meg127 - A nice girl who always help people, and an avid fan of Lightning as well, an accomplished writer, and a veteran gamer herself. Love her spunkyness, helpfulness, and charm.

Vergil'sB*tch - A really nice woman to talk to, and I have never seen a Vergil obsessed fan like her so far, and I admire her obsession for Vergil, and her awesome writing skills.

Devil Bane - He is not in my Friend List, but he is always nice to talk to, and always brought various video game information to this forum. Seems a nice guy to chat.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Awww, thankies Chaos Master.
I've never met anyone else as obsessed either... and i really hope i don't... Vergil=MINE!
As for writing skills... i try :D

Meg

Aww! :$ Thanks Chaos Master. Have some Rep! ^_^

*looks at own rep level* WOOHOO! *sarcasm* :lol:

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
meg127;273484 said:
Aww! :$ Thanks Chaos Master. Have some Rep! ^_^

*looks at own rep level* WOOHOO! *sarcasm* :lol:

You are welcome, and have given you some Rep for making a nice appreciation thread. :)

Top Bottom