• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Apology.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The dark knight

Sorry guys. I have been acting stupid recntly and I have been taking my anger out on you guys for no reason. Can you forgive me?

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Well, it seems I have mostly evaded the 'affected areas' but I'm sure they will. After all you've been here a long time and everyone knows what you're like most of the time.;):cool:

Here's a friendly rep+ for being adult about it.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
well, i cant say that i've really known u all that long since i havent been here that long...but i was like that not too long ago, plus atleast ur being mature about it and apologizing...i will forgive u for calling me a noob...lol, although compared to u i kinda am on this forum atleast..lol

The dark knight

I called you a noob? When? I dont like the term noob. I hate it cause I used to be called it all the time. Are you sure it was me? Or was it in a friendly way?

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
atleast i think it was pointed toward me...in the "things they wouldnt say" thread u said and i quote "i hate when newbies come in and change everything, this isnt what this thread was intended for" lol, although im not sure if u meant it toward me or just everyone in the thread in general. no hard feelings though

The dark knight

Giggity giggity! Alright!

giggity.jpg

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
i have nothing to forgive you as I already forgave you already.I let this slide because you are still young.If you are still going to be that way,show your anger to forums or everyone,I will make you miserable in life.So,you are forgiven.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
My post is kinda like Phantarch's:p I have nothing to say to you, just that this thread was a nice move and you deserve a rep+ for realizing your wrongdoings and the reasons behind them^_^

The dark knight

Make me miserable in life? Now I feel threatened. What are you gonna do to make me miserable in life eh? Call me a bad boy and tell me I have been doing wrong. And I wont show my anger to everyone or the forums. But I might to you though for threatening me. :mad: I could make you miserable in life. And you might be added to a sweet list of mine. It is called the ignore list.
Chaos Master;83863 said:
i have nothing to forgive you as I already forgave you already.I let this slide because you are still young.If you are still going to be that way,show your anger to forums or everyone,I will make you miserable in life.So,you are forgiven.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
The dark knight;83933 said:
Make me miserable in life? Now I feel threatened. What are you gonna do to make me miserable in life eh? Call me a bad boy and tell me I have been doing wrong. And I wont show my anger to everyone or the forums. But I might to you though for threatening me. :mad: I could make you miserable in life. And you might be added to a sweet list of mine. It is called the ignore list.

I think he misspelled there. I'm sure he was meant to say that "It will make you miserable in life". I'm saying this because I have spoken with him and he certainly doesn't look like the type who likes fights and riff-ruff like that.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Tony_Redgrave;83943 said:
I think he misspelled there. I'm sure he was meant to say that "It will make you miserable in life". I'm saying this because I have spoken with him and he certainly doesn't look like the type who likes fights and riff-ruff like that.

yes...sorry...i was supposed to put 'it',but I left the 'T' letter...let me say this once again.

i have nothing to forgive you as I already forgave you already.I let this slide because you are still young.If you are still going to be that way,show your anger to forums or everyone,it will make you miserable in life.So,you are forgiven.

And furthermore,you have made an Apology thread,so it shows you a nice guy,but with emotional problems.Deal with thme better next time,ok?You can put me on your Ignore List,but i don't really care.This is my advice to you.

The dark knight

Emotional problems.......it is called anger. Every time you post to me you say something that ticks me off or is offencive. Number one way to tick someone off. giving advice when advice is not asked for. Just because you are 18 doesnt mean you need to act like a freaking smart....

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
As the thread goes towards flame, thread locked. And DK, you're doing it again. Calm down and stop caring for anyone's opinion about you. The advice is there, you take it or leave it. CM didn't try to play smart or force you to follow his idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom