• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Aotearoa

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Are there any kiwis on this forum? :$

C'mon, I know there's a few of you guys here in Welly, you guys have looked at me funny enough >_< when I went digging to find the DMC games and novels (Yeah, I'm that shorty with the baby strapped to her chest and the little blue eyed demon girl running amok)

I'm thinking of renting a room for a day, maxing out Hell's stock with pizza orders, setting up the Xbox and then having you guys stop by to kick ass and chew bubblegum with DMC4 and Guitar Hero (I got the drums too for anyone who prefers that). Could bring some bubbly along too if you're legal ;)

Even not, I want to see how many of my fellow residents are on this forum ... I just might be your next door neighbour...dun dun dun :D

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Well, I'm pretty sure I'm not coming, because I'm in the US. I feel a bit like the minority on this forum, though. Most people on here are from the UK. :\

KRSkull

DreadnoughtDT;203206 said:
Well, I'm pretty sure I'm not coming, because I'm in the US. I feel a bit like the minority on this forum, though. Most people on here are from the UK. :\

Well i can say the same thing about myself

Top Bottom