• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

anyone not able to get dmc4 today?

BomberDom08

we had like 8 inches of snow and the roads were real bad so i wasnt able to get my copy today...good thing i preordered it. did this happen to anyone else?

Poopy X

The best artist.
Hey Bro. I got samething here.
I walked through the strong wind to the store.
The guy told me the copies will be there tomorrow noon.
I think I have a cold.

BomberDom08

i got a cold to. i feel your pain or uh sickness lol but i think schools gunna get cancelled and we only have a 3 day week cuz of parent teacher confrences or what ever so i guess im gunna have 5 days to play DMC4

Poopy X

The best artist.
You are so lucky. Bro.
I still got to go to school.
Because we don't have any snow here.
Wish we got a hurricane or something.

BomberDom08

you must live somewhere nice i live in wichita,KS like the only city in kansas besides kansas city but its like 110 degrees in the summer time

Poopy X

The best artist.
I live in Houston, TX.
And finally I got the game today!!!
I can't wait to finish it all.(and no snow here, too)

Poopy X

The best artist.
I just finish Credo.He is easy. You just have to remember his moves.And his devil form looks cooler than Agnus(a fat bee).By the way, I laught when Nero try to mimic his talking."They want to kill me because the way I tttttt,talk"

BomberDom08

i just finished devil hunter mode that was short i think it took me longer to beat DMC3 but i went to youtube to watch the secret ending since i couldnt beat that defend kyrie part

BomberDom08

you gotta defend kyrie for a 1min30sec at the end credits kinda like kill 100 demons at end credits for DMC3

Top Bottom