• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Anyone here like Fatal Frame?

Devils Never Cry

Devil Hunter
Premium
I own the first two for Xbox, and they're among my favorite games. Played 3 when I still had a PS2 but never finished it for some reason...

So, anyone here like the series? There's a new one coming out for Wii U by the way. I wonder if it will be localized in all regions.

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
I do!. ^_^ I had all three copies for the ps 2 but I never beaten the first on because of the damn cheesy ghost. Then I let my cousin barrow them and now I haven't seen them since. Good thing I can download them on the ps3.

Devils Never Cry

Devil Hunter
Premium
I do!. ^_^ I had all three copies for the ps 2 but I never beaten the first on because of the damn cheesy ghost. Then I let my cousin barrow them and now I haven't seen them since. Good thing I can download them on the ps3.
Yeah the first one is pretty cheesy, both with the script and the ghosts. It still has its creepy moments though.

Out of the three I've played, the second game has to be my favorite. A solid survival horror game all around. :)

MigsRZXAStylish

In a place where no one follows me. i Walk Alone!
Them ghosts scare the living **** outta me. They even caused me and my cousins to have nightmares about them as ai did watch them play it!

Edit: Anyone's thoughts on the 3DS spin-off Spirit Camera?

Top Bottom