• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Anyone here know Clock Tower??

sheepydee

Nothing
:D hey everyone

i was just wondering does anyone apart from me know the game Clock Tower?? its so cool but sorta scary lolol
the games go as follows

Clock Tower (SNES)
Clock Tower - The First Fear(J) - PS1
Clock Tower - Sekando(J)/USA - PS1
Clock Tower Ghost Head(J)/The Struggle Within - PS1
Clock Tower 3 - PS2/Also in (J)

has anyone played these? i have i got them all too... great game series although Ghost Head/The Struggle Within was a bit of a let down , good gameplay nontheless :D

anyone else like this game Series :)??

btw (J) = Japanese

aka958

Don't trust people
I've seen it.
Is that the game where you run around a city from a murderer searching some kind of things (don't remember what) and sanctuaries (safe places) where the murderer can't get you?
A click game if I remember right. You click on the places you wannago to and such, am I right?

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Played them and really enjoyed them. These games scared the crap out of me back in the day. I hate that you can't fight back, but at the same time without the ability to do so, those games were still pretty fun.

sheepydee

Nothing
aka958;183376 said:
I've seen it.
Is that the game where you run around a city from a murderer searching some kind of things (don't remember what) and sanctuaries (safe places) where the murderer can't get you?
A click game if I remember right. You click on the places you wannago to and such, am I right?
yeah thats right , and in the SNES and 1st PSX one its Scissorman.... scary D= , in The Struggle Within there was a few enimies :p
MochaCub;183435 said:
Played them and really enjoyed them. These games scared the crap out of me back in the day. I hate that you can't fight back, but at the same time without the ability to do so, those games were still pretty fun.
yeah there great games :D , you can fight back but only at certain times or objects.. like i got scissorman to fall off a cliif out a door in Barros Castle and he came back O_O... XD

sheepydee

Nothing
MochaCub;183471 said:
I knooooooooooooooooooow. I was like WTF...LOL

i know eh! and depending on what ending you get you can tell Helen is a child abuser LOL!!! coz in most endings Edward is the scissorman and helen kicks him.. somewhere XD

aka958

Don't trust people
Edward scissorman? OMG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Edward is a nice guy, he could do nice ice sculptures and he isn't evil!
How could that happen?!

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
aka958;183508 said:
Edward scissorman? OMG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Edward is a nice guy, he could do nice ice sculptures and he isn't evil!
How could that happen?!

Edward Scissorhands is awesome!!! and he's still a good guy man, so no worries ^________^

FYI...Edward Scissorhands isn't in this game LOL

aka958

Don't trust people
sheepydee;183472 said:
coz in most endings Edward is the scissorman and helen kicks him.. somewhere XD

That was what sheepydee said. That the girl kick Edward Scissorman wich is pretty darn close to Edward Scissorhands.
If Edward Scissorhands is a killer then i won't sleep well at night :(

sheepydee

Nothing
sayin that there was a few endings where Edward wasnt the Scissorman

Ending D on Helens story prof. Barton was the scissorman and in one of jennifers Harris was the scissorman or something like that but yeah... when u get the edward is scissorman endings you think "how stupid are the police there" because before u go to england edward wants to go but what use would a CHILD have in catching a MURDERER xD "oh i want to go and help" oh aye , go help and kill everyone lolol

aka958

Don't trust people
o_O
There are different murderers?
But there can only be one.
How can it result to multi killers all acting alone as the same person?

sheepydee

Nothing
aka958;183601 said:
o_O
There are different murderers?
But there can only be one.
How can it result to multi killers all acting alone as the same person?

Yeah there are differen murderers.... Harris/Edward/Prof. Barton usually its edward but in some cases for example ending D on Helens story he's about to kill Jennifer and Helen shoots him and you find out its Prof. Barton :p , its pretty confusing lol

aka958

Don't trust people
Always what's makes a good horror game.

I always thought that clock tower would be a good game but i don't have the consoles for it.
Also i don't buy via internet and it is hard to get it as it is so old in the store.
Seems really good anyways.

sheepydee

Nothing
aka958;183974 said:
Always what's makes a good horror game.

I always thought that clock tower would be a good game but i don't have the consoles for it.
Also i don't buy via internet and it is hard to get it as it is so old in the store.
Seems really good anyways.

Yeah clock tower is great :D , if you were able to get a disc or something you could play it on ur computer with an emulator but the game is really hard to get a hold of im afraid

Top Bottom