• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Anyone here an Onimusha fan?

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Some of you know what Onimusha is...some of you don't. For those of you that don't, Onimusha is another Hack and Slash type game made by Capcom, where you play as the Samurai, Samanouske Akechi (At least in the first one...which is the only one I actually like) and battle through hordes of demons to rescue your cousin/princess.

It was actually a pretty rad game and I'd rate it up there with Devil May Cry. It's Xbox port version was dubbed Genma Onimusha, and is compatible on the Xbox 360, whereas the original PS2 version was called Onimusha Warlords. The ported Xbox version added a ton of stuff to the game, so even if you played the PS2 Onimusha already...it's probably worth playing the port as well.

Anyway! Just wondering how many others liked it too xD.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Love the Onimusha games. My favourites are Onimusha: Warlords, Onimusha 3: Demon Siege, and Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams. It is sad to see that the series have come to an end, but their legacy shall remain popular to us Onimusha fans. :D

Meg

AH! That series is great! The first game is by far the best. Actually, each one was less good than the one before it. whatever, i still like it as a whole.

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
To be completely honest with you guys, I've never played any of them except the first, and I never beat it...because I was ten years old.

Tis why I'm waiting on Gamefly to send it to me XD.

Meg

BlueDevil;203278 said:
To be completely honest with you guys, I've never played any of them except the first, and I never beat it...because I was ten years old.

Tis why I'm waiting on Gamefly to send it to me XD.

Tell Gamefly to hurry up! From what I remember its a good ending.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I bought Dawn of Dreams for a cheap price.
I tried it, i just couldn't get into it... still got the game though

Meg

Vergil'sB*tch;203288 said:
I bought Dawn of Dreams for a cheap price.
I tried it, i just couldn't get into it... still got the game though

dawn of dreams is a lot different from the other ones in the series.

Top Bottom