• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

any people involved in sports on here?

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
I used to play rugby and hurling til an injury forced me to give it up. Now i circuit race and drag race instead.
What do you play or do?

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I don't have as much time as I used to for sport, but when I did, I played tennis, took swimming classes, played netball for a local team and took karate and judo lessons. These days, I just go for the training sessions with the teams, but I don't compete too much.

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
I don't have as much time as I used to for sport, but when I did, I played tennis, took swimming classes, played netball for a local team and took karate and judo lessons. These days, I just go for the training sessions with the teams, but I don't compete too much.
Oh crap, I better run.
anyways, I used to play football/soccer (for those who say IT'S FOOTBALL, and those who say IT'S SOCCER, that's why I put the /)
but I used to be badass at it, then the internet came.
I don't know if R.O.T.C. counts, but the way it worked here was weird, they gave us a sheet to decide what we want our specialty to be in, and separated the students into the specialty, like for example mine was scout sniping.
One day a week, we'd have the specialty class, separated from the others, while the rest of the days we were together like normal.
I quit R.O.T.C. after about 2-3 school years, other than that it was football/soccer.
if I had time for KARATE I would, but...internet.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020

wow you were active ha

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Growing up I played a lot of sports. Played Baseball for like 10 years, Soccer for 4, Basketball for 2 (placing first place and winning the championship too) Football for a year as well. Although after my parents got divorced and we started struggling I had to drop pretty much everything by the time I was 13. So I didn't play any sport for a while.

Eventually though when I turned 16 I got involved in MMA (mix martial arts) A friend of mine took me along to a gym with him where we spared and I dabbled in Jiu Jitsu, Kickboxing, Judo, and Tae Kwon Do. It didn't get too serious but, I can hold my own.

Even though I didn't keep up with sports as much I always kept up my music though. So music became a more prominent part of my life than sports.

DanteStyle

但丁是我的
I used to play hockey at school - didn't make the team because mum and dad didn't want to fork out the cash for the goods
Did karate when I was a wee liddle midget, then got withdrawn from the school because my brother got hit with a stick on the head at one of the tests and that was the end of karate. Picked it back up on and off for the past few years until last year when I joined the regional karate group - went to gym with the other guys and would hit the streets to recruit members. But then, as life would have it, the doctors changed over my pills and that messed up my head and...well, let's say that's history now too.
I'm seriously into MMA fighting, love watching it, love the comps (pity Chuck Norris didn't persist with the league), went to an actual MMA fight back in SA (lucky meh!!) and it beats any rugby match, because people are actually there to watch the sport and not just get drunk and fight.
I used to ace at Jukskei at school (I'm sorry I have no idea what it's called in English) but having a dad who shouted out how pathetic and useless my brother was at one competitor event, I decided it best to quit the sport before my teachers tried to get me onto the team.
In short, I would have been sports mad if I didn't have the father I do.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
Been practicing Eskrima/Arnis since i was 10 and i'm still practicing it today. Eskrima was always been just about Self defense but competitions of Eskrima have been pretty popular lately so i guess we could say that it also have become a sport.

Top Bottom