• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

any other guitar players out there?

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
i'd just like to know if there is anyone else who plays guitar around here:p

i personally love playing it and want to make a career out of it. i also own a bass although it has no strings because the ones i bought were to long:$

i've also not be playing that long either (about 10 months now) but i'm apperently a very fast learner and i know quite a bit. my favourite song to play is probably misirlou:p

so, any other jimi hendrix's out there?;)

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
pinky750;76501 said:
i'd just like to know if there is anyone else who plays guitar around here:p

i personally love playing it and want to make a career out of it. i also own a bass although it has no strings because the ones i bought were to long:$

i've also not be playing that long either (about 10 months now) but i'm apperently a very fast learner and i know quite a bit. my favourite song to play is probably misirlou:p

so, any other jimi hendrix's out there?;)

i played guitar and i idolized jimi hendrix.

I played lead guitar for a band in Malaysia,a school band more likely.We often sings cover songs from Rascal Flatts,McFly,The Click Five,UVERworld, and BACK-ON.However,we all split up because the lead vocalist,and the drummer has personal problems and health problems from last 2 years.Now,I am just a loner playing guitar for myself,accoustic and electric.:(

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
Chaos Master;76525 said:
.Now,I am just a loner playing guitar for myself,accoustic and electric.:(

join the club:p

seeing as i only started guitar 10 months ago i'm not good enough to play in school and none of my friends play an instrument:( oh well, taking music at college, so that should be good:D

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
pinky750;76873 said:
join the club:p

seeing as i only started guitar 10 months ago i'm not good enough to play in school and none of my friends play an instrument:( oh well, taking music at college, so that should be good:D

you are still young...you have a brighter future...don't miss the chance...

rep+ for an interesting topic...:)

Top Bottom