• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Any King of fighters Fans out there?

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I was wondering if they were any king of fighters fans out there?

here is a thread to discuss anything KoF related.

i also have two live action pitches to develop a "proper" kof adaptation for tv to wash away the stink of the failed one.

Devils Never Cry

Devil Hunter
Premium
I've just recently become a fan, as I'm starting to get into fighters more. I've only played '98UM, 2002UM, XI, and XIII though. I'm pretty bad too; I can do special moves fine, but not combos...:ermm:

Kammosjuttu

I hopped in when Ash saga started. It was the KoF 2003, if I remember right. That game was on discount and looked nice so I bought it and after that I've been buying all the following Ash saga parts, the newest one being the KoF XIII. That I haven't played much yet. For me it's kinda difficult game since I'm not that good to pull off combos or execute special moves. I hope KoF XIII had had the option for simplified fighting system KoF XII had in it.
And yeah, I've also played that Maximum Impact Regulation A game. At first it felt a bit weird since I had been accustomed to the 2D art and MIRA was in 3D.

Kammosjuttu

And fashion world would black out by shock if they saw that picture. Remember: "It's either the legs, or the boobs --- not both!". xD

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
I've only played capcom vs snk, but I was never really good at it. but I do like the characters in kofs over street fighter.

Top Bottom