• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Any DmC fans hyped for MGR?

Prestodaniel

i've been waiting for MGR for a while now. a long while. hell, the announcement of MGR is what got me into the metal gear series. and i also greatly enjoyed DmC. i'm pretty sure i'll enjoy it just as much as i did DmC. anyone else hyped? :)

XDmC12345X

#BringBackTheStupidFiles
Well a lot of anti DmC guys said they were because this was a "real" devil may cry game and because of raidens hair color

Dante47

It seems like older variants tend to have trouble with newer titles, and need a specific patch to fix it.
The previous models have actually crashed and have been rendered useless from particular titles, most specifically, Skyrim.

When the final game is out, I'd expect a patch to fix these problems.

XDmC12345X

#BringBackTheStupidFiles
It seems like older variants tend to have trouble with newer titles, and need a specific patch to fix it.
The previous models have actually crashed and have been rendered useless from particular titles, most specifically, Skyrim.

When the final game is out, I'd expect a patch to fix these problems.
This is the only game that ever gave me problems and only in blade mode
Edit:not even in skyrim, glitches maybe but no slow down

Zilla

The inFAAMous
Ps3 or xbox? On ps3 this "60 fps" game dropped to about 10 when i did one cut with blade mode, im wondering if anymone else had this problem
Xbox 360, no graphical complaints, game runs fine and looks great.

Just isn't good.

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014
I got into the Metal Gear franchise with the announcement of Rising and I'm super eager for it, but I'm no DmC fan, I hate the new DmC and bought the HD collection over DmC but I'm pumped for Rising, I even went back and played all the past MGS games to get more into the story, ended up hating myself for not getting into Metal Gear back in the 90s lol. I've played the MGR demo over and over again trying to get good at it, but it really tests me lol. Also the stealth elements are still there which I like, just not as much as the Solid series.

I haven't been this excited for a game since I learned Duke Nukem Forever was finally coming out lol.

GF9000000Returns

Just a bit. Gonna rent it.

I don't wanna ruin anyone's excitement but I heard from a few people and reviews it takes about 4 1/2 hours to beat the game WITHOUT cutscenes and 7 hours WITH cutscenes. I don't know about you guys but I find that disappointing.

Top Bottom