• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Another whats your favourite DMC/DmC....ATTACK/TECHNIQUE!!!

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
So there have been a ton of whats your favourite dmc character, or weapon, or scene, or level, orquote and etc, etc, but heres one i havent seen and i figured i would create a..whats your favourite devil may cry attack/ technique this applies to both the reboot and the original series you can post your fav attack for all five games or individually game by game:) so if i were to call it overall i would say my favourite technique( and by technique i dont mean combos you have created i mean an attack the game gave you) is OVERDRIVE- DMC4-DANTE-just because ive always been a sucker for a move like that

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
its the level 3 swordmaster move for rebellion you launch forward do 2 normal attacks then rotate the blade anticlockwise over head do a million stabs do 2 or 3 more attacks then plant rebellion in the ground and swing around it kicking all enemies close to you

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
its the level 3 swordmaster move for rebellion you launch forward do 2 normal attacks then rotate the blade anticlockwise over head do a million stabs do 2 or 3 more attacks then plant rebellion in the ground and swing around it kicking all enemies close to you

a fine move for the son of sparda

One of the coolest things from DMC3 was the ability to put your foot on top of grounded enemies and shoot them repeatedly in the face, I wish that kind of disregard for demon life from Dante returns in future iterations of Devil May Cry.

Top Bottom