• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Another Century's Episode PORTABLE

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
http://www.siliconera.com/2010/10/1...e-portable-surfs-on-to-psp-with-eureka-seven/

Finally,Crapdai saw the power of the PSP and gave the green light to Banpresto to make a dream come true...a Portble A.C.E.

THANK YOU BANPRESTO[and FromSoftware for the assist...if you had any in A.C.E. R and this one].YOU REALLY ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This news easilly rivals Dissidia 012's news!

Confirmed series :

- Gundam 00[First Timer]

- Lamune Knight Vs 40[First Timer]

- Gundam X

- Gundam W : Endless Waltz

- Macross Plus

- Macross Frontier

- Blue Comet SPT Layzner

- Nadessico

- Eureka SeveN

The first eight series are beyond the awesome.The good old teams are back along with the beasts called Gundam DX,Wing Zero and Layzner!Excalibur and VF-24F are pretty sweet too!We might not have any [real] Super Robot in this title,but the nearly all of the best series and units have returned.

Look forward to it!;)

aka958

Don't trust people
Devil Bane;282356 said:
^They are all famous mecha[robots] shows...at least you know about Gundam?

Nothing but the name. :/

How can a game from another genre be a rival for Dissidia? I don't quite get it.

aka958

Don't trust people
Devil Bane;282372 said:
In terms of excitement and perhaps content[at least the last 3 did] that is.

In a different genre still. If someone wants a new mecha game they will buy a mecha game, and if someone want a new tactical RPG fighter they will buy it instead. It's completely different excitement and content. :p

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^True,but my point was a bit different.

Anyway,to those who love Mecha Action games,I hope you are as eager as I am and continue to support Banpresto in their Mecha crossover crusade of awesomeness!;)

Ember To Inferno

Eternal Rest
I played ACE 3 over 200 hours...This brought a tear to my eye. (Not literally but I nerd-gasmed at all the mecha series >_>)

Thank you for sharing Devil, this is absolutely epic. Looking at the series in the game, looks the be absolutely amazing. Although a PSP version is something I never would have expected, but I'm not complaining.

Hey Devil, the release date for A.C.E P is January 13, 2011

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Yup the scan says it too...if one can make it out of it due to crappy quality...<_<

Anyway,it's pure awesome but it doesn't seem to have a story mode,instead focusing solely on missions in the style of Macross Ultimate Frontier...story missions of some kind but very limited.And of course non-crossoverable dialogue I suposse,just special dialogue if you chose the right Mecha[or Mechas] for the respective mission.

Even so,it still is awesome and I can't wait to see if there will be any Banpresto originals...I wish for Cybuster again and the Shuras!...ok,R-1 too.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Storm Silves;283111 said:
This better not be Europe/Japan only.

I absolutely hate games like that...I believe FFVII: Before Crisis is Japan only:( That or you need a special phone...

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Storm Silves;283111 said:
This better not be Europe/Japan only.

It will be a miracle if it comes out in europe...But this time,the publisher is Namdai so we may stand a chance.

Ember To Inferno

Eternal Rest
^Highly Unlikely, as no ACE or Super Robot Wars games have been translated (Minus OG 1 and 2 for the GBA, but they didn't have to deal with copyright with those.)

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
And the publisher was Banpresto back then,they didn't have any other studio apart fro the japanese one...now the possibillity exists but Namdai is lazy as hell and some other tv studios have to pay for localization...like you said...highly unlikely,but it exists.

Ember To Inferno

Eternal Rest
Devil Bane;283339 said:
And the publisher was Banpresto back then,they didn't have any other studio apart fro the japanese one...now the possibillity exists but Namdai is lazy as hell and some other tv studios have to pay for localization...like you said...highly unlikely,but it exists.

Macross is in this game, copyright will prevent it. Although to counter my own argument, Robotech is Macross, so who knows. I don't see it happening, so I'll import when it comes out next year. Using my PS3 I might be able to play with people via Ad-Hoc party, should be fun.

Top Bottom