• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

annoying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
whats the point of makin awsome threads like nightmare upgrade or my dmc5 idea if noone will say anything on them oh come on i dont think ive even had one reply on nightmare upgrade and its been up there for days

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Maybe no one has anything to say about it just yet or perhaps they haven't read the thread?

It's nothing personal; not every thread gets replied to :)

Laurence Barnes

Premium
yeah but have u read my nightmare upgrade thread it awsome i guess im just anxous for replies

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I've read it, yes, but as I am not a player of any DMC games I couldn't possibly offer any sort of comment that would bring anything to the discussion. I literally have no idea what any of it means - and I'm not sure anyone else would either. Why not edit your post and expand on your ideas so that they make full sense to anyone who reads them? That might encourage some replies. Or perhaps (within your post edit) add some other ideas?

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Sorry demon general, it's been a long 2 years with nothing to even get exited about, nothing to speculate over and now I am at the point where whenever I see a DMC5 idea thread it just reminds me of the fact that we have been left waiting like mugs for too long and we really shoudn't still be at the point where we are thinking up ideas of what it could/should be. We should already at least have been given an idea.

TBH at this point I am really just not exited about DMC5 in the slightest so that doesn't make me very enthusiastic about the idea threads.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Maybe if you didn't type in chat speak, people would reply. Also:
Darth Angelo said:
Sorry demon general, it's been a long 2 years with nothing to even get exited about, nothing to speculate over and now I am at the point where whenever I see a DMC5 idea thread it just reminds me of the fact that we have been left waiting like mugs for too long and we really shoudn't still be at the point where we are thinking up ideas of what it could/should be. We should already at least have been given an idea.

TBH at this point I am really just not exited about DMC5 in the slightest so that doesn't make me very enthusiastic about the idea threads.
This.

++Ever since DMC4, I've been expecting the series to go downhill. Thet's why I only play DMC1&3. And why I'm not excited 'bout DMC5.

aka958

Don't trust people
Sorry Demon general, but I got this hate to read thousands and millions of ideas for DMC5. Right now DMC ain't my hot stuff.

I haven't played DMC1 so I can't possibly comment your ideas.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Well I HAVE played DMC1, and Nightmare Beta is my most used gun. It's requires more strategy to use, but when you do use it, HOLY CRAP is it powerful! Of course, it takes up Devil Trigger runes to use, but that's a small price to pay for such a powerful blast!

Laurence Barnes

Premium
i dont mean dmc5 i mean what a good idea for dmc1 should be not nightmare-beta so your on about the wrong thing here im board on my dmc games ive done it all with nothing left

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom