• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Annoyances

Arwen

Lost Soul
OK this thread is for people who are ****ed off whith things. Say anything you like in here though keep the swearing to a minimal please. Only things you can't do is bash people believes, people themselves and what people watch or games they play. Sorry but it's unfair to the people and disrespectful.

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
There was a similar thread in the "Mallet Island",but as it has been closed(yay!) I guess this thread is needed in order to blow off some steam:lol:

Let's see...as always...my college. :p

Arwen

Lost Soul
A lot of things annoy me. Like having muddy dogs jumping all over the furniture. It's always so noisy at my house

Arwen

Lost Soul
My ex's are a pain. They ring me at like 2 in the morning just to see if I'm up. I mean what the hell.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Hospitals. And full body X-rays taken by men when there are plenty of women around to do it instead - what is up with that??

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
I really hate it when you talk to your best mate about something REALLY important, and you find out they haven't listened to ONE SINGLE BLOODY WORD, or they spread it round school. That gets annoying -_-

Top Bottom