• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Anno 1800

Dark Drakan

Admin
Anno-1800-Zoo-658x370-d5ef6699062b1636.jpg

Ubisoft and Blue Byte have unveiled a new Anno game and Anno 1800 marks a return to the past for a series that has in recent years been set in the future (Anno 2205 and Anno 2070). The last Anno game set in the past was 2009's Anno 1404. As a big fan of The Settlers II back in the day that Blue Byte developed I shall be keeping my eye on this as I havent played any in the series myself yet.

Blue Byte have promised a story-based campaign to go along with a customisable sandbox mode and multiplayer, and say that players will be able construct huge metropolises, create logistic networks and even settle and explore new lands.

''Anno 1800 brings players to the dawn of the industrial age, a time of industrialisation, diplomacy and discovery. Players will have the chance to prove their skills as a ruler, as they create huge metropolises, plan efficient logistic networks, explore and settle new lands and dominate their opponents by diplomacy, trade or warfare.''

It’s due out winter 2018.

Top Bottom