• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Animal cosplay!?!

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
That's right peeps!

BatDog.jpg
tumblr_lk8cv7hjah1qei227.jpg

supercat+-+pantip.jpg
Okami-Banner.jpg

um.......Discuss?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I bet those cats felt humiliated... they would, wouldn't they? Cats are so proud.
"What the heck is this? Pants? Pants on the outside of my trousers? You have got to be kidding me. That German Shepard across the road will be laughing at me..." (you get the picture)

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
The Batman dog is terrifying! It looks so wrong, why would someone turn a dog into that? It will haunt my dreams tonight!!!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Oh wow. I avoided looking at this thread because I thought "animal cosplay" meant people dressing up like animals.

Whoops. XD

See, that's exactly what I thought too, so I was like "Alright, let's see what this is". I was pleasantly surprised. XD

Enterprise dog... That's awesome.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
It's Benicio Del Toro/Dario <3

Tbh I hadn't even noticed in that shot he looks like he's got the Dante look going on. Good call XD

I know, the dog looks thrilled. It's so tragic I had to post it!

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
It's Benicio Del Toro/Dario <3

Tbh I hadn't even noticed in that shot he looks like he's got the Dante look going on. Good call XD

I know, the dog looks thrilled. It's so tragic I had to post it!
plus he's got a nose bleed XD
and yeah tragic thing to do to a dog

Kammosjuttu

Oh my! Seems I wasn't the only one who thought this was about people dressing up as animals at first... xD
Even though the pics are rather hilarious, I can't help but to think that the animals might get a bit stressed-out over all that. :/ Besides, it's been discussed that you shouldn't dye the fur of your pet.

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
Oh my! Seems I wasn't the only one who thought this was about people dressing up as animals at first... xD
Even though the pics are rather hilarious, I can't help but to think that the animals might get a bit stressed-out over all that. :/ Besides, it's been discussed that you shouldn't dye the fur of your pet.

even i thought there would be people on this thread dressing up as animal's it actually the opposite :D

Top Bottom