• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Angel

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
@Angel is a superhero.
I'm not exaggerating. She's a lovely soul, she's witty, and she's pro at toting that banhammer and making it look good. With all the nonsense she's had to put up with on the forum and stuff, she deserves a medal.
And a vacation on an island inhabited by dumb but hot guys who will do her every bidding.
I'm sure a place like that exists somewhere.

She's also helped me through some really tough times and for that I am forever grateful.

polar-bears-hug_2083090i.jpg

*BEAR HUG*

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
I haven't been here in a while so I don't really feel like I have a right to say anything, but I do remember some of the conversations I've had with her and I gotta say, she's a pretty cool person that was very pleasant to discuss things with and she does her job on this site very well from what I've seen. All I can say really since once again, haven't been here in a while so my memory isn't the best. But regardless, I wanted to show my appreciation.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
here i thought we were gonna talk about the old Buffy Spinoff Angel which was badass

but Our mod Angel is pretty cool too.

Top Bottom