• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

An Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldsickle

Assuming that Devil May Cry 5 is a true sequel to all the previous DMC games, I was thinking what if some of the Secret Missions are boss battles of previous bosses.

In other words, if you're able to find them, you can fight against the likes of Phantom, Nevan, Beowulf, Bolverk, etc.

Since Secret Missions are supposed to be challenging, I was also thinking that by default, all of the secret bosses are at Hard/SOS or DMD level (kinda like how all the Secret Missions in DMC4 are locked at Devil Hunter difficulty).

I think that would be a much better alternative than "break all statues within 1 minute" or "don't touch the ground for 20 seconds".

And I hope there's finally a "Boss mode" for DMC5 and maybe defeating the Secret Mission bosses unlocks them in the main menu.

Keaton

Premium
Goldsickle;184660 said:
Assuming that Devil May Cry 5 is a true sequel to all the previous DMC games, I was thinking what if some of the Secret Missions are boss battles of previous bosses.

In other words, if you're able to find them, you can fight against the likes of Phantom, Nevan, Beowulf, Bolverk, etc.

Since Secret Missions are supposed to be challenging, I was also thinking that by default, all of the secret bosses are at Hard/SOS or DMD level (kinda like how all the Secret Missions in DMC4 are locked at Devil Hunter difficulty).

I think that would be a much better alternative than "break all statues within 1 minute" or "don't touch the ground for 20 seconds".

And I hope there's finally a "Boss mode" for DMC5 and maybe defeating the Secret Mission bosses unlocks them in the main menu.

This would be such a cool idea, I still think it would be great as DLC for DMC4 ^^

Battling old bosses would be so much fun, such a shame that Capcom reused so much of DMC4 (ie. fighting the same bosses 3 times), when there are so many really really cool bosses about.

Tramendium

Keaton;184662 said:
This would be such a cool idea, I still think it would be great as DLC for DMC4 ^^

Battling old bosses would be so much fun, such a shame that Capcom reused so much of DMC4 (ie. fighting the same bosses 3 times), when there are so many really really cool bosses about.

Hm touching moment but no dmc before had DLC, could work i like it and it is one of stuff that dmc franchise need.

Tramendium

GamblingGambitCloud;184701 said:
idk...it's nice, but i think a better dlc would be like an extension to the story

Pfff only that? Ahem you know that dlc can bring more things than just extension to story?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Please, no to dlc. I couldn't get it. I haven't got the right internet connection for xbox live!

Meg

that's a cool idea. especially if they included fighting vergil as a secret misson. the only thing is that since bloody palace has you face bosses and dmc4 makes you fight the same ones more than once it might annoy some people to see the same bosses again. The bosses from the first game should be in there though.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
It was bad enough fighting the toad once!
I'd agree with secret mission bosses from DMC3 though. I think they were the best bosses. :D

Meg

Darkness Oblivion;184821 said:
Hmmm, Vergil 3 VS. Nero, COOL!
I agree, I especially want see how Nero stands up to Nelo Angelo and an Infested Chopper!

Nero would just ripped the chopper out of the sky! Which would be really cool.

Crimson Devil

Swordsmaster
Thats a really good idea... much better than "destroy all statues" missions.
Being able to fight cerberus again would be great...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom