• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Amazing Video Game Music!!

meg5493

Praise the Sun!
Okay so I really enjoy Video game music and all the different genres it can be put into so I thought people could share it with one another even though there probably is another thread about VG music and I'm being and idiot again. So just post some really amazing music.

meg5493

Praise the Sun!
That was pretty beautiful
tumblr_mg49tojQDS1rgoeypo1_400.gif

meg5493

Praise the Sun!
Journey in general is just absolutely beautiful.
Beautiful score, beautiful, style, beautiful artwork, and a beautiful experience
I really want to play it, it does look amazing my friends always keep telling me to play it. My response is usually "I really want to oh but i've played Flower have you played Flower?"

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
I really want to play it, it does look amazing my friends always keep telling me to play it. My response is usually "I really want to oh but i've played Flower have you played Flower?"
You definitely need to play it!
I've never played the previous games that ThatGameCompany made, but if Journey is a sign of their craft then they need to be AAA game developers!

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I loved this song and it has a James Bond song feel to it SNAKE EATER!
I absolutely LOVE Journey and it has one of the best soundtracks ever.
Who didn't bob their head along with this theme?
Nobuo Uematsu is a master composer and he really showed his stuff with the best Final Fantasy (well my favorite) of all time. Well, arguably the last good one at least.
MORTAL KOMBAT!!!!!

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
KICK PUNCH IT'S ALL IN THE MIND! You remember this and loved it.
Sonic may have not had a good game in forever but for anyone who played Adventure you know how badass the soundtrack was.

Top Bottom