• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Almost Finished

Erian1Mortal

Premium
I'm still thinking it'll be a new IP, but seeing how Capcom is pushing the franchise it'd be kinda weird if there is nothing in the works for DMC.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
A lot of problems with DmC's PR is that they debuted it pretty early and was blindsided by the reaction so him waiting till he was almost done feels like he did learn something from it.

or it's just a happy accident.

SPARTAN-1000

NO PAIN NO GAIN
March 2012 DMC HD came out a year Later DmC 2013 released.

March 2018 DMC HD comes out , E3......... a year Later 2019 ?????

Also i Noitce CAPCOM work on their game and reveal it 6 months before release .
RE7 , Monster Hunter avoiding people's distracting criticism

Veloran

Boy, I wonder what it could be. It sure is a mystery.
UD0yy3F.png

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014
It did happen.
The news site published the fake news about Kamiya wanting DMC5 to be like the new God of War when he doesn't.

I should have said Game Rant is #fakenews.

berto

I Saw the Devil
It did happen.
The news site published the fake news about Kamiya wanting DMC5 to be like the new God of War when he doesn't.

I should have said Game Rant is #fakenews.
I see.

I remember Kamiya once said he really liked GoW but that was years ago, before he left Capcom. THat's about the only connection I know of between Kamiya and GoW in terms of discussion.

Sesha

Just for your information, Itsuno probably used Google translate, and the word he used meaning climax can also mean best or most interesting part. Climax is the first suggestion it gives for the word he used, but I don't think it's conveys an accurate meaning of what he was trying to say.

I'm still thinking it'll be a new IP, but seeing how Capcom is pushing the franchise it'd be kinda weird if there is nothing in the works for DMC.

Itsuno started work on this right after finishing work on DMC4SE. It would a surprisingly quick turn around if it was something else. By comparison, it took over a year before work started on Dragon's Dogma after DMC4.

Last edited:

aoshi

I gotta lot of catching up to do in games. But if it indeed is DMC 5, I will put all other games on hold.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Welp, flipping coins all over the place, DMC5, DD2, we at the very least there is hope so here’s to hoping.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Edit:

I think this is where the misunderstanding came from. (0:33)

Last edited:

berto

I Saw the Devil
I think this is where the misinterpretation came from. (0:33)

Yeah, that really doesn’t sound like Kamiya. No offense to the guy but his English is not that perfect, you can tell immediately that he’s Japanese by the way he writes in English, and his tweets are never that long. Just look at the tweet above: What are those guys talk? The other one is way more articulate to be from the same person, which means he either got someone else to write it for him or it wasn’t him. On top of that I’m pretty sure he wouldn’t refer to DMC as ‘anime,’ that is pretty much only ever been said by fans.

Top Bottom