• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

All Action Thread (Comics, Manga, Movies, Shows, Weapons, VS etc.)

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Well, a certain someone suggested that a new thread be made for our Marvel discussion. However, it seems Marvel is only a part of what we were discussing.

This can be a vs thread as well, so feel free to bring in the screwattack vids.

Or failing that, bring in the "beatdown" youtube vids from "batinthesun"... or just use your own personal logic, however biased it may be.

I'll start:

I don't care for the Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon. Disappointing and not what I was expecting.

They need to bring back Spectacular Spider-Man! Spectacular Spider-Man was a worthy successor to the great 90s show. The animation might have been a little more cartoonish but, the heart was there and it really had the spirit of the show from back in the day. Loved Spectacular Spider-Man.

I'm sick of good sophisticated superhero cartoons being cancelled in favor for shows for f#cking toddlers man.

A lot of good superhero shows have just went away. Young Justice is gone and that show was amazing. Also Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes was cancelled in favor of a new Avengers cartoon with the same line up as the movie no less. Oh, Falcon is in it but, he's already been confirmed for The Winter Soldier so let's start promoting now.

I'm gonna miss Earth's Mightiest Heroes. It had one of the coolest theme songs I've heard in recent memory.
Incoming musical badassery.

True, Spectacular Spider-Man was the best animated version of that character. They keep dumbing it down for the audience and personally, it makes me sick. What's worse is that SSM ended on a cliffhanger --

SPOILERS

Norman Osborn turned out to be alive. And they just ended it there.

I really hate Marvel, sometimes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bonus vid:

Top Bottom