• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

All about Power Rangers/Super Sentai

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014

DINO BUCKLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My favorite PR/SS are:
Kyoryu Sentai Zyuranger / Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Season 1
Power Rangers Jungle Fury
Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger

Let's talk PR/SS fans!!! :D

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I was always a fan of Power Rangers Seasons 1-3.
I loved the Ninja Zords too.
I lost interest in the series after Kimberly left. I thought she was the coolest.
ninja_zords.jpg

As a kid i owned loads of power rangers stuff.
I had the Ninja Megazord, Falcon zord (The Falcon zord and the Ninka megazord connected together to make the Ninja-Falcon Megazord), Saba, Ninjor, rangers, Lord Zedd, Ivan's Ooze, Kimberly and Trini dolls and lots more.
Also recently bought the first power rangers film on DVD because i had to get rid of my videos.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I remember my cousin had the MMPR Megazord minus the Pterodactyl Zord and he had the Ninjor toy. I wanted them SO bad and he gave them to me and I end losing them. Stupid kid version of me lol.
VeeBee their was a Ivan Ooze toy?! Well I'll be a monkey's uncle.
I went online to see if I could find the MMPR Ultrazord (the combination of the Megazord, Dragonzord, and Titanus) and God it was so expense it wasn't funny... I just had to lose that toy didn't I?

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
I sold all of my stuff off... :( Stupid I know, and i really regret it now. I'd love to have had the ninja zord and ninjor sat on a shelf now.
Ivan Ooze: I meant I had the ooze. It was in a pot, i can't find a picture of it though. That stuff was gross. It got rubbed into the carpet and smelt foul.
But, I never knew there was a toy of him either
Ivan_Ooze.jpg

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
That explains why I never knew their was a toy. That is not a good looking toy. They sold the ooze? Seriously?! Lol
kyuukyoku_daijyujin.jpg

God how I want this.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Yup...
I just found the ninja megazord on ebay... £100!
*passes out*
I REALLY wish I'd never gotten rid of mine now :(
(Also had white ranger gloves)

Top Bottom