• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

AGH! I'm late

Meg

Well yesterday was my one year anniversary on these here forums. I meant to post this yesterday. Whoops.

ANYWAY! :lol: Sooo, I know I do this a lot, but since it's been one year I thought I'd post a thank you. So!

Thank you to Steve for all his brilliance in computery things. Thanks to Dark Draken for having all the answers to everyone's questions. Thanks to Angel for making me laugh. :lol: Thanks to Keaton for being so jolly and easy to talk to. ^_^ And thanks to Mr. Credo for all the epic mod rage, yet never without reason.

You guys are the best staff on the internet. No really, I've been on many a different forums and most of the staffs suck. I know sometimes we all get a little silly on here(putting it very lightly), but just know I appreciate all your efforts. And I'm sure everyone else does to, since let's face it, being a member here is a privilege. And its a privilege I'm happy I have. ^_^

I'd also like to take the time to say thanks to all the other members on here. While I haven't had the chance to talk to everyone I think you're all pretty darn great. Except meg127. She sucks. ;)

Meg

^ Aww, thanks. And I was just making a joke there. I know I don't suck. Much. ;)

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Well, happy late anniversary. Now that I think about it, my anniversary was like, four or five days ago. >_< So I missed it by a HUGE margin.

Meg

But DT, you're join date says December. Its day/month/year.

Getting ahead of yourself. :lol:

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I do believe I read it wrong then. >_< Actually, it was Nic who told me, so he read it wrong. >.>

Anyway, sorry to steal your spotlight. *walks away slowly*

Meg

*put spotlight on DT* We all have spotlight! :lol: Its just that mine is the brightest. ;)

Meg

Well thanks guys. But you know if it weren't for all the cool people on here, like you guys, then I wouldn't have lasted a year.

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
DreadnoughtDT;268451 said:
I do believe I read it wrong then. >_< Actually, it was Nic who told me, so he read it wrong. >.>

Anyway, sorry to steal your spotlight. *walks away slowly*

At that, I'm sorry. Kinda hard to tell when it's hard to tell which is which and when your used to it being month/day/year.

But anyways, congrats!!

aka958

Don't trust people
meg127;268460 said:
Well thanks guys. But you know if it weren't for all the cool people on here, like you guys, then I wouldn't have lasted a year.

Yes! I'm a supportive pillar! :cool:

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Crikey! The time has flew by hasn't it? :p Makes me feel old when I see my what my join date says!

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Crikey! You could very well have one of the oldest currently-active account on here, Trish.

aoshi

^ Don't bet on it dude. You seem to be here before me. I think i have you confused with someone at SOS(Sonsofsparda). Were u a member there?

@Meg : Congratz, I am sure you will start feeling older after this. LOL.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I'm late but Happy Anniversary Meg ^_^

better late than never ey!

See you around!

Top Bottom