• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Adventurer on the Oceans of Infinity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kodanshi

R·O·C·K·S·T·A·R
Hello there everybody, I live in Huddersfield, England though I form a part of the entire global Islamic ummah (= community), and I happed upon this place completely by accident when looking for pictures of Dante from Devil May Cry. My parents named me Kashif, friends call me Kash (but I prefer my full name) and I use 'Kodanshi' online, amongst a whole host of other names. It means 'handsome man/fine fellow/lady–killer' in Japanese. And I do consider myself … urrr … how shall I put it? Exotically good-looking. South Asian perhaps? Look at that beard! Middle Eastern? Does he come from Dubai? Afghanistan? I'll leave that to you to decide…

I must say I feel rather overwhelmed by all this, I’ve only recently started playing any DMC games, though I knew of them years ago — one of the stunts and its camera angle in the first Underworld fim reminded me of DMC :)

I love almost all types of music, but nothing moves my soul like Black Metal and Noise. But I've recently taken up Salsa dancing for the all-important hip-swaying body movements. How does everyone else do?

Curse

Cursed Girl
Kodanshi;4405 said:
Hello there everybody, I live in Huddersfield, England though I form a part of the entire global Islamic ummah (= community), and I happed upon this place completely by accident when looking for pictures of Dante from Devil May Cry. My parents named me Kashif, friends call me Kash (but I prefer my full name) and I use 'Kodanshi' online, amongst a whole host of other names. It means 'handsome man/fine fellow/lady–killer' in Japanese. And I do consider myself … urrr … how shall I put it? Exotically good-looking. South Asian perhaps? Look at that beard! Middle Eastern? Does he come from Dubai? Afghanistan? I'll leave that to you to decide…

I must say I feel rather overwhelmed by all this, I’ve only recently started playing any DMC games, though I knew of them years ago — one of the stunts and its camera angle in the first Underworld fim reminded me of DMC :)

I love almost all types of music, but nothing moves my soul like Black Metal and Noise. But I've recently taken up Salsa dancing for the all-important hip-swaying body movements. How does everyone else do?

....i lowe you!!! ^____^/

Kodanshi

R·O·C·K·S·T·A·R
Thank you all very much for welcoming me to this board. As for my piccy… Hmmm! Would you like me in my pre–beard days or a more current one with my full–on hairy growth showing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom