• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

about what i think in DMC4

Status
Not open for further replies.

abyssinian

:)hi there to all the fans of dmc series..i don't realy hated Nero its just that how come he become part of the series..

in the final scene in DMC 3 Virgil they didn't mension on what realy happen to Virgil after he jump to the clip..and we all know Dante and Lady bcome partners in the ending cutscene..

Nero suddenly show up on DMC4 and it make me how did Dante known about him...

but for me the real cool character that rocks is still Dante..even though Nero has one of the powerfull weapon in the game the devil bringer...the only thing i want is bring back the role to the main character Dante in DMC5 and tell what realy happen to Virgil i dont include some love story line or anything...coz the dmc i know realy rock when the game starts:)

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
But we know what happens to Vergil after Devil May Cry 3. It's all in Devil May Cry. (the first game). But, I agree with what you said. Even in Devil May Cry, Vergil is shrouded in mystery, and his course of action after the game remains unknown. And Dante definitely need to be the main guy. He is the reason Devil May Cry is so successful after all^_^

Evil Nero

If it wasn't for Nero , we wouldnt be speculating like this :D
Don't forget that Nero wasn't born with the devil bringer , he was given it.
"and a voice echoed , power .. give me more power!!"
dont forget thats the line that nero says in his DT.
I strongly think Nero is connected with Virgil as Nero is there for a reason!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom