• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

About DMC Cd drama...

Gel

When the going gets tough, the tough get going
Premium
I know there is already here, in the forum, a thread related with DMC Cd drama, but it only contains a resume of its content.
My question is:

Is there anyone here in the forum who has or knows someone who has the entire script of these Cd's?It contains some fine stuff and answers to some of the fans questions and I would like to have some of it translated.
I've had the sound files, but it wasn't useful for me, since I can't understand japanese.

I thank you for any help you can give.

berto

I Saw the Devil
As far as I know there is no script of the albums, translated or otherwise, available anywhere, just summaries. Unfortunately my Japanese only lets me go as far as understanding the overall plot and not the detailed word by word interactions.

The DMC fandom suffers from a very small to existing japanese speakers making translating a rather rare privilege rather than commonality. We're lucky to have gotten the manga translated since the site owner, CaT, was a Japanese speaker; it seems she will not translte materials ever again do to ungratefulness and down right rude attitudes from other regarding her work.

Gel

When the going gets tough, the tough get going
Premium
Thank for your information, Berto! yeah, I know Cat had translated anime too and people thanked her by being stupid and making fun of her work.

While searching on net, I came to know in that Cd drama it was explained how Devils Never Cry worked, how Trish decides have a trip around the world , why the name was changed back to Devil May Cry,why Lady was possessed, etc...but it's a very loosely information that I got from sites when fangirls are more busy drooling over Morikawa's voice than telling facts.
Did you found new information about characters on DMC 3,1,4,2 art book? Or new data?

Top Bottom