• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

A strange little mistery

_Coby_

While playing Devil May Cry 4 I have noticed that every time I destroy a Red orb Crystal () you can hear faint baby laughs. This fact intrigued me and I created a little theory about it.
First of all we must consider the locations of some of these crystals. You can find one in the residential area near the port of Fortuna Island.

maxresdefault.jpg

This means that that sort of artifact is probably revered and respected by the inhabitants of the area. We must also consider that the crystal is made of Red Orbs, or blood of demons. I think those crystals could have been created by Sparda as a trophy or as a testimony of his battles using the blood of the defeated demons and probably when the demons' souls are destroyed they are somehow liberated. This should explain the strange laughter. What do you think? Do you think my theory is plausible?

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Speaking of Orbs, did anyone else notice the fact that white orbs are made from DEMON TEARS? That's the most META thing ever in a video game.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
What does that word mean?.
Its means a work of fiction referring to itself. White Orbs being demon tears is referring to the game's title, Devil May Cry. I guess, that's why they changed it in DMC3&4 to devil souls lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom