• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

A slight error

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
In Episode Four, Trish states that she's been telling Dante for years not to just eat pizza. However, the Anime is set a year after Devil May Cry 1. So Dante has only known Trish for about a year, so how could Trish's statement be true?

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
Prob just a figure of speech, I always say "the other day" when it was prob weeks ago.

The thing that confuses me is that, we've all seen Trish eat (pizza) so I'm assuming she needs nourishment, so does that mean her and Mundus used to dine together?

I can just imagine it, her, Mundus, Nelo and the others all sitting down for for a nice candle lit meal,

Mundus: Trish.....pass the hot sauce

Trish: *passes*

Phantom: GACK....... chicken again, I was hoping for something a little bigger

Griffon: Think how I feel, spider

Phantom: ARGAH Flock off feather face, you look tasty maybe I'll just eat you

Griffon: I'd like to see you try

Trish: *facepalm* Those two are always at it, Mundus say something

Mundus: *nom nom nom* later.....food, now *nom nom nom*

Nelo: -_-

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Prob just a figure of speech, I always say "the other day" when it was prob weeks ago.

Yeah, I guess you're right man.

I suppose so. I could see Mundus just eating smaller demons though, personally. Same with other Devils, like Phantom and Griffon. But Trish, I can't see her eating smaller demons =/

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium

The thing that confuses me is that, we've all seen Trish eat (pizza) so I'm assuming she needs nourishment, so does that mean her and Mundus used to dine together?

I can just imagine it, her, Mundus, Nelo and the others all sitting down for for a nice candle lit meal,

Mundus: Trish.....pass the hot sauce

Trish: *passes*

Phantom: GACK....... chicken again, I was hoping for something a little bigger

Griffon: Think how I feel, spider

Phantom: ARGAH Flock off feather face, you look tasty maybe I'll just eat you

Griffon: I'd like to see you try

Trish: *facepalm* Those two are always at it, Mundus say something

Mundus: *nom nom nom* later.....food, now *nom nom nom*

Nelo: -_-

awwww you missed nightmare:( he's awesome:p

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
In Episode Four, Trish states that she's been telling Dante for years not to just eat pizza. However, the Anime is set a year after Devil May Cry 1. So Dante has only known Trish for about a year, so how could Trish's statement be true?
I can no longer consider DMC the Anime cannon now because you brought this up. I demand consistency in my DMC media!!!! Lol JK.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
Nelo has a spoken line, though it's a taunt. When he taunts you, he'll either laugh or say "Come on!" in a guttural voice. If you want to hear it, use Corrupted Vergil in DMC3 SE, DT, and taunt till you hear it.

i haveheard it he sound evil of course

Top Bottom