• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

A simple question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
How many of you have beaten all four games on every difficulty? I have. I'm just wondering if anyone else has. Hell or Hell mode is a REAL b*tch...

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Everything but DMC2 I think I only beat that with both characters. I really should buy that again because its been so long I hardly remember anything about it anymore.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Nah I haven't either - I always start off with every intenetion to go through the games again and again, but somewhere along the line something ****es me off and because I've already seen the storyline and ending and stuff I give up......:-( I'm a really impatient gamer.

iry

Its kind of boring to do the same thing so many times.. So when i play DMC4 again, i allways got my pc so i can watch a serie from the net or something:p

V

Oldschool DMC fan
The only ones I've been motivated to do that with are 1 and 3; I like the movesets/weapons better.

I need a couple of days with no distractions for it, and I concentrate better and enjoy those harder modes when I'm feeling ratty. Prescribe DMC for stress/anger management. ^_^

aoshi

I hardly find time to play games. But DMC 3 had a very impressive combat style which made me addicted to it and ofcourse the characters.

Currently playing it on DMD. Its a real pain.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Tell me about it... Its Cerberus thats mainly getting on my nerves... especially playing as Dante.

aka958

Don't trust people
Cerberus was a walk in the park IMO. On any difficulty with any character. Just equip either Trickster or the Swordmaster and Rebellion, Ebony & Ivory, Coyote-A and it should be taken down easily.

I actually had a lot of problems with Leviathans heart and Beowulf on DMD difficulty with Dante.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I hate Jester. Why oh why did they bother putting him in as a boss... they could've spent that energy sticking Dante in as a boss and I doubt anyone'd miss that purple jackass. It's such a lame fight.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Lexy;202466 said:
I hate Jester. Why oh why did they bother putting him in as a boss... they could've spent that energy sticking Dante in as a boss and I doubt anyone'd miss that purple jackass. It's such a lame fight.

Ah, i forgot that one!! It looked fun the first time, but now... :wacko:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Lexy;202446 said:
Prescribe DMC for stress/anger management. ^_^

What if it's the cause of your stress/bad temper? :lol: I haven't played all the games :( I'm on Devil Hunter mode, Mission 11, DMC4. I've made it to mission 17 or something in Son of Sparda mode, but then my xbox hard drive packed up and I had to start from scratch. And it's taking me a while to play it through because I want to match ZanyBlac's S ranks, but Dante is just too bloody quick with Rebellion...or maybe Nero is too slow ;) ....
What does your rank look like for DMC4 Dreadnought?

aka958

Don't trust people
Hes good for making your styles go up in level. Just spam the start of mission 5 on any difficulty and you gain 5000 EXP points for killing Jester.

Anyways, I finished DMD on DMC3 with both Dante and Vergil (IMO with Vergil it is a piece of cake) but not with great ranks... I finished DMD (which is way harder than hell or hell) on DMC4 with almost all S ranks, just missing 3-5 S ranks and then my whole rank board while be only shining S ranks!

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
I'm not getting S ranks with Vergil on DMD mode... but at least they're A's. I'm getting Better Grades on DMC than what i ever did in school... ha!

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Right now, I'm working on playing through DMC2. I've beat all of the other ones through once or twice, normally with Cs - As and a few Ss.

Have to say...DMC2 isn't anything like I remember it being six years ago. It's not a terrible game in my opinion...just not up to par with the others. It is extremely easy so I'm coming out with bomb-ass ranks on DMC2 XD

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
BlueDevil;202487 said:
Have to say...DMC2 isn't anything like I remember it being six years ago. It's not a terrible game in my opinion...just not up to par with the others. It is extremely easy so I'm coming out with bomb-ass ranks on DMC2 XD

I have totally gotta buy that game again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom