• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

A rather Devilicious birthday bash

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
They were all there. Dante's friends.

You had Vergil, Nero, Trish, Lady, Lucia, Sam the pizza guy and a whole load of others.

And they were there for one reason only. Dante's Birthday.

It was time to blow out the candles on the cake.

Dante: UM, guys! Why are there so many candles?

By plainly staring in front of him, Dante estimated there were thousands of candles. The cake needless to say was huge. It was so huge that Mundus had to create a whole different dimension just for it to fit inside the DMC Universe.

Vergil: Sometimes people think we're over two thousand years old.

Dante: But why?

Vergil: Because they can't understand the DMC timeline. I mean, who can?

Dante paused for a few seconds before answering.

Dante: Yeah, good point.

Then the girls chipped in, in unison almost.

Trish, Lady, Lucia: Come on Dante,blow out the candles.

Dante turned his attention to the candles, finally. Then he feebly attempted to blow them out which ended terribly. He just couldn't do it, there were far too many.

He turned red in the cheeks, blushing from embarrassment. Everybody had started to laugh at him.

Then he stood up and addressed everyone.

Dante: Excuse me for a moment.

He then turned away and left. The laughter stopped and everybody began to share a look of confusion until Dante eventually returned, clutching something in his hands.

It was Agni and Rudra. He attacked the cake forcefully, extinguishing the flames with the sword swipes and sending chunks of the cake everywhere, onto everything and everybody.

When all of the candles had been 'blown' out, Dante smiled.

Dante: Happy birthday to me.

And with a big grin on his face he sat down once more.

Except that he had forgotten that the powers of Agni and Rudra were wind and fire. And an almighty blaze flared up and relit all of the candles again.

Dante's grin ceased. Everyone started to cry out with laughter once more.

Dante: Vergil, be a good brother and help me with these candles.

THE END

Top Bottom