• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

a question about Doppelganger

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
just a little thing I'm confused about. one the devil may cry wiki it calls Doppelganger "Doppelganger the Deathvoid" but that is the only place I've heard the term Deathvoid applied to Doppelganger (or anything else). dose anyone have any clue where that comes from. did someone just make it up or is their something i missed.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I think his room is called the "Deathvoid", if I'm not mistaken. If not, then yeah they tacked it on as something just to make him sound cool.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Wait a minute. Remember the boss rush? All the room names were "something" Reborn or something. Like Beowulf's was called "Lightbeast Reborn". Perhaps Doppelganger's was called "Deathvoid Reborn" and they got it from that.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
DreadnoughtDT;257464 said:
Wait a minute. Remember the boss rush? All the room names were "something" Reborn or something. Like Beowulf's was called "Lightbeast Reborn". Perhaps Doppelganger's was called "Deathvoid Reborn" and they got it from that.

that might be it. i checked two different walkthroughs but nether of them said the names of the different rooms in that mission. but i can't think of any other reason they would call it that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom