• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

A Platinum Games Sonic?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nessy

Wait, they still have to make the game in the future right? Cool, well then it has to abide by the alpha law of sonic games:

ALL NEW SONIC GAMES SUCK

aka958

Don't trust people
That's just bloody awful. Sure they got cool designs but that is how you destroy Sonic. It's like making 'em pokemons those bloody beast versions people thought was cooler.
And... I dunno how their designs would work in game. They are to interact? Just... doesn't seem mobile. More like demons crippled by their own limbs. -.-

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
That's just bloody awful. Sure they got cool designs but that is how you destroy Sonic. It's like making 'em pokemons those bloody beast versions people thought was cooler.
And... I dunno how their designs would work in game. They are to interact? Just... doesn't seem mobile. More like demons crippled by their own limbs. -.-

I never said that they'd be good from a gameplay perspective. I just said that they were what I thought PG would probably go for. Having a favorite doesn't mean I like them in all perspectives.

aka958

Don't trust people
I never said that they'd be good from a gameplay perspective. I just said that they were what I thought PG would probably go for. Having a favorite doesn't mean I like them in all perspectives.

Here you post thinking I am talking to you, like at all. When I obviously only commenting the Demon versions you posted. Why is that? Is it because you posted it and my words are automatically directed at you?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Here you post thinking I am talking to you, like at all. When I obviously only commenting the Demon versions you posted. Why is that? Is it because you posted it and my words are automatically directed at you?

I thought you were talking to me because you were obviously referencing my post. So really, how was I supposed to not know? Was there a big bloody neon sign that said "I'M NOT TALKING TO YOU SO GTFO"?

aka958

Don't trust people
I thought you were talking to me because you were obviously referencing my post. So really, how was I supposed to not know? Was there a big bloody neon sign that said "I'M NOT TALKING TO YOU SO GTFO"?

I need to warn people about everything because they can't read my post properly? Read again, nothing, I repeat nothing tells that it's directed to you. Why should I tell the obvious twice? -.-

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Oh for the love of...
I'm putting a stop to this before it spirals any further out of control.

If you've got issues with each other, kindly address them via the medium of profile messages/private messages, this garbage doesn't need to spill into the forum proper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom