• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

A fan asked Johnny about dmc5 in gamescom 2017

AmazingGaming

Universe Eater
(I don't know if general discussion is the right place to put this thread so feel free to move this thread or tell me where to put it)

Video :

Erian1Mortal

Premium
Well, I absolutely cannot make out what he mumbles there, something like "I don't make it?" is all I understand, which doesn't really make sense to me.

Frazz

General gamer
I may be wrong here but I don't think Johnny says anything at all and it's someone else saying something about moving on. I can't hear/ see Johnny say anything as all I see is him putting his tongue into his cheek and looking for a way out of the question. I dunno what this means though as either it's something that is being made and he just can't say or he doesn't want the fans to take him out of context and think he's confirmed something.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
he doesn't want the fans to take him out of context and think he's confirmed something

Probably this, remember the whole mess with that mocap pic with Reuben? Apparently Capcom got kinda mad at them for creating false hype (though they were definitely not at fault, the fans speculating on it were).

berto

I Saw the Devil
Welp, you can't say we didn't ask. Putting him on the spot like that wa bound to happen but having him react like that, weeelllll. To me that has 2 implications.

A, He can't talk about it.
B, He really doesn't know.

Personally, I'd imagine if he knew nothing he'd simply say 'I have no idea.'
I could be wishful thinking on my part but his not so much denial implies possible breach of contract at confirm or deny.

Last edited:

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I think he mumbled "I don't even know". Meaning, he probably has no idea if a DMC5 game will ever be confirmed. That, or Capcom is secretly making it and Nero won't be in it.

Top Bottom