• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

a different game idea

Mr Anderson

gun slinging sword master
in a world where its ruled by a dictator u join a resistance but the twist the dictator is super powerful and almost impossible to beat you fight with dual wield swords much like buster sword and theres all the good stuff like guns other weapons costumes a story mode and more

Mr Anderson

yea i might make it like devil may cry and god of war with 4 different weapons at once or something but i don't know like the character is in a normal family and is tired of the things the dictator and his troops do so he runs away and joins the resistance

sure DT i would love help and suggestions and questions

Mr Anderson

sure im thinking you start you start runnin away then the dictators guards find you a high up resistance member saves you but dies in the process giving you his swords and directions to the resistance the resistance guy can be Jack blade the kid is Justin Case all resistance members have a code name/nickname

aka958

Don't trust people
This sounds awfully familiar too Final Fantasy II.

Your someone who flees from the army of Palamecia, ruled by the evil emperor (dictator if you want to) and after gotten beaten your found by a resistance group which you later join to fight against the empereror.

Although Firion did not wear dual swords at the size of a table it is still a very familiar story.

aka958

Don't trust people
DanteDude99;244218 said:
ive never played final fantasy 2 so i didn't know is ff2 set in modern times or medevil

More medieval since the old school FF's weren't played in a modernised world.

Mr Anderson

yea mines moderns modern with guns and other stuff like skyscrapers just swords are relied on more cause of bullet proof vests

Mr Anderson

and i think that when you get tot the resistance after questioning and stuff they take the swords away from you and offer them as a prize in a tournament you have to win the tournament because you need the swords

Mr Anderson

because your a kid and not worthy so u have to win them back because the swords have this strange writing on them and jack told them about the words that the right person would unlock their power but time went on and no one showed so they didn't believe him when you win them back the leader of the resistance remembers wat jack saya and wonders if your the right kid

Mr Anderson

no everyone is armed with a simple blade so they all have equal weapons no guns cause you don't to hurt the other resistance people

Mr Anderson

exactly once you beat the guards a cutscene will show one blind siding you keep fighting and jack is hidden watchinng thinks you might be the one he was waiting for for his blades then he saves you but while escaping he gets shot and you escape with his swords and directions

Mr Anderson

name:Justin maxwell
bio: in the world with the dictator hes in a regular middle class family he cant stand watching what the troops do to peple of all ages and runs away to find a resistance he heard about at school
personality:he's kind and funny a little sarcastic but if you hurt his friends or innocent people he gets mad

Top Bottom