• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

a devious thread

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
kay so i know a bunch of people on this forum have a deviantart account, including myself. :D basically im making this thread so people can post their deviantart profiles here, so you can put yourself out there and let the awesome members here at the devilmaycry forums view your artwork and hopefully become a fan of your artistic abilities. :) i will post mine first

http://kamikazee79.deviantart.com/

personally i will follow everyone who posts their deviantart profiles on this thread, because i realize its hard to get yourself known on deviantart, so i would like to help those who are artistic and love art like i do ^.^ and plus you guys are already good in my book, since you guys are fans of devil may cry! so go forth! check out my artwork! let me as well as the rest of the forums check out your artwork! hell i hope i inspire members to create deviantart accounts even!! :)

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
Thankee! I haven't added anything for ages but I'm still on there a lot, browsing and such. I'm hoping when I go to NZ it'll kickstart my photos again.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
yeah i haven't added anyting in awhile either, but good luck with your art it looks great :) i'll continue to check out your art and im it constantly browsing as well :)

Top Bottom