• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

5 Weird Video Games

I envy the pineapple's ability to always have cool hair.

• Me too

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • You're an idiot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Does anyone enjoy reading my silly dribble and thoughts? Because I like sharing them so I thought for funzies I'd bring to you guys 5 Weird Video Games I found out about exploring the internet. Most of these are from Japan because of course they are. Without further ado, let's get this started.

Boong-Ga Boong-Ga
Have you ever wondered if there was a video game that simulated spanking and violating the rectum of our in laws, personal gold diggers, and child molesters? Well, you're in luck. Thanks to the South Korean company, Taff System, you can now play a video game that caters to this very specific fetish.
Boong-Ga Boong-Ga is an arcade game made for Japanese arcades that simulates Kancho. Kancho is a popular Japanese prank where you position your fingers in the shape of a fake gun and ram it in to your unsuspecting victim's anus shouting "Kancho!" A prank that never seemed to take off over here in the states without people getting all anal about it.

The game comes fitted with a human posterior you can practically spanking on until it's time to jam the giant foam fingers in between the cheeks for extra points. With this being a video game, of course your playing for points and this game actually grades you on your sexual virility based on how well you jammed those fingers. So you and your friends can all compete for the highest anal violating scores earning you the bragging rights amongst all the other kids in the neighborhood. It even dispenses a tiny plastic turd mascot trophy as proof of your butt poking skills. Put that on your fireplace or something and show that off with pride son. You've earned it.

Now, the game is actually originally marketed as some kind of stress reliever. I don't know, but if jamming your fingers in your in-laws and con artist's buttcheeks is your way of relieving stress then you're probably already in the middle of some freakish criminal behavior. Or maybe I just don't get it and the South Korean company was on to something here. Noticing how the stress ball just wasn't innovative enough. Anyway, where's the home version for the WiiU now?

Sega Toylet
Sega really does what Nintendon't. The ****ing contest between the two companies may have stopped years ago, but Sega was the only one to create a ****ing contest video game. Literally.

The Sega Toylet is an arcade like game finding its way in to bar restrooms that use interactive urinals as the controller. These urinals are fitted with pressure sensors that measure the strength and position of urine flow that corresponds with the mini games being played on the LCD screen above. These mini games include objectives like cleaning graffiti of a wall to using the strength of your urine as a gust of wind to lift up a lady's dress. You and your friend's scores can be even saved on personal USB flash drives. Which, to be fair, probably won't be the strangest things people have found saved on your flash drive.

Well, at least this is better and more interesting than Sega jumping on Sonic's worn out corpse releasing whatever that coughs up.

The Houchi Play
The Houchi Play is a Japanese indie game, you can find even on the XBLA right now if you got about 6 bucks to spare, where you play a 56 year old pervert who likes sneaking up on young cosplay girls in order to get verbally abused. Equipped with what appears to be a raging hard on and pedo stache, you basically play red light green light creeping up on the girl until you're close enough to get yelled at. That's it.

You can down bottles of "liquid courage" to awaken your dormant creeping superpowers for the ability to creep even faster. This is done through button prompt events. There's not much else I can say about this game because it is what it is. So, feel free to make all the obvious jokes yourself here internet.

ZOMBIE NATION
In 1999, an evil alien meteorite known as Darc Seed crashed lands on Earth turning America in to a zombified nation. Our only hope is not a man with a crossbow, but a disembodied ghost head of a samurai named Namakubi who shoots eyeballs and projectile vomit at his enemies.

I didn't make this up as I went. That is the actual plot of this side scrolling shooter. While definitely weird, I can't deny it of being creative at least. Definitely makes me want to seek out this weird little gem which I hear is also quite challenging. Also, a weird high point is a boss fight with an evil Statue of Liberty. I love you Japan.

TOILET KIDS
Continuing with even more potty related gaming that could have probably made a list all by itself, is this odd PC game called Toilet Kids. It's another shoot em up, but everything is poop related. The environments look like poo. The enemies shoot poo at you. The citizens of this poo world are toilets. And the final boss is a giant evil urinal.

The plot of this poopy experience is that you play a young boy who wakes up in the middle of the night to go use the bathroom where he find himself suddenly sucked in to the toilet. He awakes in a horrific toilet world and has to save it from the evil urinal threat. Again, this is from Japan of course.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
You know, I was expecting weird as in "surreal" not weird as in "eww".

Like, if you want an actually weird game that has a neat story, check out D2. Fun to play and fun to watch.

Top Bottom