• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

4:3 or 16:9 for Gaming?

This is more of a personal opinion I guess but I record a few videos for YouTube(currently starting over) so I always used my 26" TV on 1280x720 for games. But they look stretched and blurry when playing. My small 16" monitor on 1280x1024 looks really sharp and clean but obviously I can't record on it because it stretches when rendering.

Would you rather go for sharp and clean or blurry for the price of recording?

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Use 16:9(1080p) if you have a good enough GPU otherwise just stick to your 4:3 (460p)

though small monitors suck i'd rather have a 17 inch 4:3 monitor then a 17 inch 16:9 widescreen

I use 21 Inch monitor and that's what i consider "Okay" for gaming PC low sized widescreen montiors are only good for cybercafe

Sometimes i just hook it upto my HDTV as its bigger and better XD

the problem is that it isn't mine and its always occupied

Use 16:9(1080p) if you have a good enough GPU otherwise just stick to your 4:3 (460p)

though small monitors suck i'd rather have a 17 inch 4:3 monitor then a 17 inch 16:9 widescreen

I use 21 Inch monitor and that's what i consider "Okay" for gaming PC low sized widescreen montiors are only good for cybercafe

Sometimes i just hook it upto my HDTV as its bigger and better XD

the problem is that it isn't mine and its always occupied

Well I have a 26" tv that has HDMI and VGA, I use VGA since it's clearer then the HD and although my GPU can go higher then 108p I can only go to 1600x1400 but with HDMI I can do 1080p. I've decided to stick with the 1366x768 res on VGA for now anyway.

Top Bottom