• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

2B stomps DMC verse

devil_inside123

The devil in the dark
Was looking through online forums and someone said non jokingly that A2 9S and 2B curbstomp Dante AND Vergil. Thoughts please.
EDIT:
Both parties are endgame (all skills and weapons) and dante cannot use Quicksilver, dante and vergil are their DMC3 versions

Last edited:

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Dante spams Royal Guard Style until he wins. Their arguments are invalid, k thanx bye bye.

Okay seriously though, from what I've seen of Nier, they probably could stomp Nero and maybe (DMC3) Vergil. But Dante is where it gets tricky. Especially since it's kinda hard to gauge his exact power level by DMC 4 and 2.

devil_inside123

The devil in the dark
Dante spams Royal Guard Style until he wins. Their arguments are invalid, k thanx bye bye.

Okay seriously though, from what I've seen of Nier, they probably could stomp Nero and maybe (DMC3) Vergil. But Dante is where it gets tricky. Especially since it's kinda hard to gauge his exact power level by DMC 4 and 2.
Sorry to be exact they said DMC 3 dante and vergil end game
Ok heres the specifactions they said its DMC3 vergil and damte endgame same goes for 2B but to make it more fun lets throw in A2. And just make this an all out versus match, i dont think they cpyod beat the demon bros, vergil would be easier though becausw he has a more traditional fighting style but dante is too mobile in his fighting and too unpredictable oh and by the way by endgame i mean all weapons and skills maxed same goes for A2 and 2B

Last edited:

berto

I Saw the Devil
I don't know that this is worth a whole thread. Considering how many people make vs threads may a general vs would be the way to go.

On the subject, though, I think people say that because they're graceful. First of all 9S is a hacker, he can't hack his way into victory from this one. A2 and 2B might be skilled and almost dancer like in grace but Dante and Vergil are also skilled and they have brute force to boot. They might not have their grace but grace doesn't equate to better. If you want to talk about how their in game skill would do this and that then honestly it's the side bots that would be the challenge, not the androids themselves. Anyway, we already know that Vergil isn't exactly that affected by bullets, and Dante isn't phase that much by them either. Any other attack that the bots offer aren't exactly that hard to dodge.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
I support the notion of a "General VS" thread. It would certainly make it easier to keep track of all the versus discussion.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
2B, 9S, and A2 only have ONE game that equates their skills. Dante and Vergil have a span of four games and an anime to back them up. And then it depends on WHICH Dante is fighting these three. Because if it's DMC4 Dante, and even DMC4 Vergil, then they're not standing a chance. 9S can hack, but he probably can't hack demons.

devil_inside123

The devil in the dark
2B, 9S, and A2 only have ONE game that equates their skills. Dante and Vergil have a span of four games and an anime to back them up. And then it depends on WHICH Dante is fighting these three. Because if it's DMC4 Dante, and even DMC4 Vergil, then they're not standing a chance. 9S can hack, but he probably can't hack demons.
Pls make sure u read the replies i specified that its DMC 3 dante and vergil endgame(all skills weapons ect) vs A2 and 2B endgame, and same for 9s but i dont know how much help hed be since he obviously cant hack organic beings, this being proven when i stupidly tried to hack a moose

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Pls make sure u read the replies i specified that its DMC 3 dante and vergil endgame(all skills weapons ect) vs A2 and 2B endgame, and same for 9s but i dont know how much help hed be since he obviously cant hack organic beings, this being proven when i stupidly tried to hack a moose

Oh, well in that case, I still say it would go to Dante and Vergil due to not only being able to take them on easily, but also the fact that they are pretty much unkillable.

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
The weaknesses or parameters of power for anyone in Devil May Cry have never been detailed to any real degree, or with any sense of thought or consistency. We don't even know what can actually and effectively kill Dante and Vergil....so due to the vague and immense power levels around both, it's hard to calculate who can even beat them, or how.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
ok so I think that DMC and Nier universe have completely different laws that applies to their strsgth levels. In DMC universe even humans can survive some major damage. Lady even with her leg wounded managed to fight Dante nontheless. In Nier though physical laws are much more grounded. Basically going with "if you stabbed you're going to die." 2B never displayed any invulnerability or anything like this. I dont even remember any display of huge amount of physical strength. She's master swordsman and but she's not unbeatable. In the end its like compare Marvelverse characters vs Misfits.

Top Bottom