• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

2B power scale:NieR Automata

devil_inside123

The devil in the dark
So i just started NieR Automata and im wondering in relation to the DMC. And God of war power scales where would 2B stand? Btw pls no spoilers >_<

Last edited:

berto

I Saw the Devil
Power scale? So, in a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being I just got my ass handed to me by a toddler, 10 being I trample upon the gods themselves, I say 2B is about a 6? She's a badass, and I know for a fact that Platinum games actually went to a team of martial arts experts who specialize in performance to capture the movements of the characters, which is why she's so graceful, but in the roster of Platinum and other action titles she's not particularly above average. All her skills are great but not that unique, nor that OP. Compared to those robots, yeah, she is the very harbinger of death but those things are almost all pushovers.

Kratos brought down the Olympians, though having played those games I found all that rather underwhelming, (power fantasies, eh?) and Dante brought down the devil himself and more than a few like him, by contrast 2B's resume isn't as colorful. She's a great fighter, borderline dancer, but not sure she'd be able to topple gods.

devil_inside123

The devil in the dark
Power scale? So, in a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being I just got my ass handed to me by a toddler, 10 being I trample upon the gods themselves, I say 2B is about a 6? She's a badass, and I know for a fact that Platinum games actually went to a team of martial arts experts who specialize in performance to capture the movements of the characters, which is why she's so graceful, but in the roster of Platinum and other action titles she's not particularly above average. All her skills are great but not that unique, nor that OP. Compared to those robots, yeah, she is the very harbinger of death but those things are almost all pushovers.

Kratos brought down the Olympians, though having played those games I found all that rather underwhelming, (power fantasies, eh?) and Dante brought down the devil himself and more than a few like him, by contrast 2B's resume isn't as colorful. She's a great fighter, borderline dancer, but not sure she'd be able to topple gods.
I meant more like powerscaling as in, she could at most beat phantom and such but u put it in a good way too, better than i could lol so im curious, in the God of War/Devil May Cry games where do u think the line would be drawn? Wats the most powerful person she could beat?

Last edited:

devil_inside123

The devil in the dark
Really it depends on what weapons and chips 2B is using.

But I'd say the most powerful character in the DMC universe she could conceivably beat is Lady and maybe Trish. Okay, maybe not Trish.

In the God of War universe she might be able to beat a mortal Kratos who isn't magically powered up.
People dont realize how big of a gap there actually is between Trish and lady, i wanna say that she could beat agni & rudra but im not sure if shes even strong enough to damage them, in my opinion, i could see her beating most DMC boss characters just because of her speed and skill but again, not sure if her damage output is enough, the only ones i cant see her beating is nightmare, nelo agelo, vergil, or any final boss or humanoid boss aside from agni and rudra but still not sure how physically strong she is, that's the main factor

Last edited:
Top Bottom