• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

‘Next Metal Gear’ due summer 2013 “at the earliest”

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
The next Metal Gear video game, which we’re assuming is Metal Gear Solid 5, won’t see the light of day until summer 2013 at the earliest, Erick Bossick, a Silent Hill 4mo-cap and voice actor working with Kojima Productions “on a future Metal Gear” has told Silent Haven.

“My past motion capture session was for upcoming Metal Gear game,” said Bossick. “I will be back with Kojima again in the fall, and maybe other sessions. This title is a long way off.

“I am working on a future Metal Gear, not to be released until next year, summer at the earliest, if not later then that. I’m doing motion capture only. I can 100% say my voice will not be involved in this. I dont even know what the title is, they are all very secretive and sometimes even the scenes I act out I don’t even know the full story, because they want to keep it secret.

“I suppose it is fine to mention I am working on it, everybody knows Kojima is making something now, and I posted the photo on my page here with him. The only thing is that I can’t ever answer any questions about it or talk about, not for sometime.”

Kojima confirmed Metal Gear Solid 5‘s development back in June, however, an official announcement has yet to be made. But perhaps we’ll hear about it soon.

Source: http://gematsu.com/2012/08/next-metal-gear-due-summer-2013-at-the-earliest

Top Bottom