New profile posts

Show of hands, who watched the Superman: Agent of Batman pitch and afterwards thought that Max Landis has truly lost it?
V's patron
V's patron
Agent of Batman is the proposed sequel to Max Landis's Superman American Alien comic released back in 2015.
Morgan
Morgan
Looked up a synopsis and I still don't understand it. From what I read it was Dick Grayson and Clark Kent *talking about* Batman? In which case it makes more sense for Dick to be the Agent of Batman and Clark (specifically called that and not 'Superman') to be doing some type of report for the Daily Planet, but I'm still lost on why a Superman comic is focusing on another hero.
Morgan
Morgan
... Apparently Landis thinks "there hasn't been a definitive Wonder Woman story" and that she's a misandrist and "fundamentally awful", and Superman is a big brute who needs to be taught martial arts by Batman. His pitch for Supes and WW fighting was for Supes to kiss WW and suck all the air out of her lungs. And he legit thinks Amazons cut off their breasts. Please don't let this man near comics.
As always I late to hype but I only want one thing just play as Vergil on PC nothing more or less just give me this work of art Capcom and this music that play for his battle with demons and imagine he transform to V and the battle theme change to Crimson Cloud from Bury The Light that would be good touch.
I'm beginning to think part time jobs in Persona 5 Royal are pointless, you don't earn all that much at all. Also, if you're doing NG+ the social stats are all maxed out from the offset which renders the jobs even more pointless.
Reactions: Demi-fiend
ReaperHunter
ReaperHunter
I went through my playthrough of Vanilla without ever doing one.
I only did them on my Royal playthrough for the occasional stat boost.
Virgil theme is finally here the official version now KNEEL BEFORE ME jk enjoy the song:
Dark Angel
Dark Angel
I also updated DMC 5 (Alexander Version) theme with this new theme.
Hi guys here is a piece of music until the official version of Vergil comes out, enjoy (THIS IS POWER :cool:):
When people call out Nintendo for locking what are probably three of their most acclaimed games behind a limited-time physical release collection which is the very definition of an anti-consumer move, but you have to moronically state Atlus is supposedly just as bad and anti-consumer as Nintendo is though Atlus will never make it so there's only a limited time to get their games via physical media.
Looks like I'll be getting a PS5 sooner then I was planning. I said it would take FFVII Remake part 2, DMC6, or the next God Of War to get me to buy one and well
Reactions: V's patron
ef9dante_oSsshea
ef9dante_oSsshea
It's safe to assume it will be on PC too just like the first game, but not sure if it will be there at launch
Carlos
Carlos
I was expecting God of War to be like, a 2022 title or at least 2023. This is why I was mindblown. Its a given that a next God of War is coming due to the cliffhanger ending, but 2021? Whoa.
ef9dante_oSsshea
ef9dante_oSsshea
Well sony have delayed games before, so I see 2021 as more like a place holder

Hopefully they follow through
Vergil status in DMC games:

DMC 1: Nothing special just a suspicious person in a heavy armor.

DMC 2: No trace about Vergil at that time.

DMC 3 SE: Now we're getting to the peak of story we can now play as him for the first time.

DMC 4 SE: God bless Capcom by giving us to play as this man for SECOND TIME.

DMC 5 SE: Now I'm More And More MOTIVATED.
Okay so I just saw a trailer for DMC5 Special Edition.....Okay am I the only one annoyed that, for a playable Vergil, they went with a next gen port instead of just making it DLC
Erian1Mortal
Erian1Mortal
it's also a dlc for current gen though
a bit dissapointed on the content side honestly, ldk, turbo and vergil... as a pc player that's not much new content.
AgentRedgrave
AgentRedgrave
@Erian1Mortal Yeah I saw afterwards that Vergil will be DLC for current gen. I am a lot less annoyed now. Though I will regret missing out on Turbo mode, I will not be getting it at launch
Morgan
Morgan
DMC3 being the first and last game to have a Special Edition launch on the same console as the vanilla release really puts things into perspective.
FFXVI TRAILER IN THE FIRST FIVE MINUTES LET'S GOOOOOOOOOO
Lain
Morgan
Morgan
I've already adopted the little boy as my son and I await the Original Soundtrack's release. Hopefully they stick with the FF12/Tactics vibes throughout the game and give us an ensemble cast of misfits, and not literal First Worlders with the Prophetically Privileged Protagonist.
That Sands of Time remake... looks not as good a it could to be honest, not cartoony enough for me
Foxtrot94
Foxtrot94
The problem is that the models look like they came out of the PS3 era. Wtf.
Erian1Mortal
Erian1Mortal
They did "clean" up a lot of the models, at least from the screenshots I've seen (of the newer build). But for me it's an artstyle problem, as in they changed it to much.
Yep, not feeling the dune trailer, nothing grand bout it yet. Gonna wait for 2nd trailer
Reactions: V's patron
V's patron
V's patron
I thought it was fine but I'm not a Dune fan so I'm not that invested.
absolitude
absolitude
They were mostly close-shots, for something as big as dune i was hoping for more far-wide shots. The trailer is possibly more of a reveal trailer.