New profile posts

Far From Home teaser seems fun. They really went for that classic Mysterio design, fishbowl and all. Here's hoping the movie delivers.
DragonMaster2010
DragonMaster2010
I predict it'll be better then Homecoming (not a hard feat really) but I have a feeling it'll pale in comparison to Spider-Verse.
Bungie has split from Activision & managed to retain the rights to the Destiny franchise, now let’s see what they can do with it away from their poisonous influence.
Carlos
Carlos
@Dark Drakan, they can't. They merged together, so there's really no going back. "Blizzard Entertainment" could split off, but the actual company merged with Activision, making it theirs. There are two companies with "Activision Blizzard" on it, one is the holding company, one is the film company, and so, legally, it's hard to just split off from a company that owns the rights to the company.
Carlos
Carlos
The agreement between Activision and Bungie was not an acquisition agreement, it was a partnership. Respawn at one point had this agreement, until EA fully acquired Respawn completely.
Dark Drakan
Dark Drakan
I’m aware their situation is totally different, hence why I said if only they could “somehow”. A man can dream as Blizzard are being dragged down by them & only a matter of time before something has to give. So many bad business decisions since the merge & blizzard have gone downhill since.
So I was watching all of Marvel's netflix shows in release order (going at it with a snail's pace tbh) but I goofed. After Punisher, was Iron Fist season 2......but I watched Jessica Jones season 2 instead.
AgentRedgrave
AgentRedgrave
Well no not in connection to the movies. But the shows are all connected. What with the Defenders, and Claire appeared in all four shows before The Defenders, Luke Cage appeared in Jessica Jones before his own show, and Punisher appeared in Daredevil before his
Z218
Z218
I'd say you would watch Luke Cage before IF season 2. Outside of those two the other shows don't touch upon each other so the order of viewing doesn't matter. TBH I thought IF season 2 improved by leaps and bounds over season 1 so I'd recommend it.
Z218
Z218
Daredevil is still the cream of the crop so I'd watch that first tho.
So I finally saw Venom (not from lack of trying) and honestly it wasn't as good as I was hoping. But it was way better than the critics were saying. I think for the sequel, they should go the extra mile for an R rating
If Carnage is the villain, he'll be a lot better then Riot
DragonMaster2010
DragonMaster2010
Venom, despite its quality, made more than 800 million in box office, which tells me that a critics word is no longer valuable.
AgentRedgrave
AgentRedgrave
I know right. Venom outgrossed both of Deadpool's movies, all the X-Men movies, and most of Spider-Man's.
If someone told me 6 years ago that out of all of DCEU's properties, the one about the fish whisperer in yellow pajamas would be the first to cross the billion dollar mark, I'd spit in their face.
Z218
Z218
I guess all that talking to fish paid off.
Teal
Teal
Have to give credits to WB for one thing: they were goddamn hellbent on properly launching this universe. I thought they'd pull the plug after JL, but they toiled through and it looks like they're finally making it.

Granted, it is still early to tell, but recent developments have been quite promising.
Steve
Steve
I haven't seen Aqua Man yet, but everything I hear about it is positive. Really glad to see that it's doing so well. I'm also part of the minority of people that enjoyed Justice League. :O
So Aquaman is half Atlantean and half human. Does only being half Atlantean give him any major physiological differences from a full Atlantean, or are Atlantean genes more dominant to the point that there's no difference between a full Atlantean and a half Atlantean?
DragonMaster2010
DragonMaster2010
Arthur is unique due to his mother I think. Because he's half human and half atlantean it probably mixes his genes more so than any normal atlantean.
OneDrive is thinking about opening my files. This is truly nail-biting stuff...
Steve
Steve
I'm actually reinstalling OneDrive right now with the intention of having it replace Google Drive... but it's been stuck on the 'updating' step for about an hour. :(
I still watch MGSV trailers. You gotta respect good editing.
Carlos
Carlos
I agree. I too watch them from time to time. Love 'em.
Lain
Lain
Individually they were good, but I still think that Konami made a mistake in releasing too many of them, the fact that Yongyea was able to piece together the entire plot from just the trailers in his analysis videos proves the point.
Teal
Teal
An amazing game that could have been a masterpiece.

Though, while Konami have made some horrendous decisions since then, I can't blame them for not letting Kojima execute his original vision since, allegedly, his vision was expensive as sh/t.
I am interested in getting some Gamecube titles for my Wii, any recommendations?
BrawlMan
BrawlMan
Viewtiful Joe 1 & 2, Ikaruga, Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg, Bloody Roar: Primal Fury, Resident Evil 4 (you can just get the Wii version), and Soul Calibur II.
Steve
Steve
The GameCube has some awesome, awesome titles. Here's a bunch of cherry-picked games from my arcade: https://i.imgur.com/6fTwpGa.jpg but if I had to choose my favs, they would probably be: MGS: Twin Snakes, RE2, Sonic Adventure, Mario Party 7, and Mario Power Tennis.
I want to play Gmod, it seems like a lot of fun.
Steve
Steve
It's grown into something enormous now. I used to play it way back when it just featured a posing tool and people would share their work as funny comics on half-life2.net