New profile posts

If you feel you have sense of art in colors & like dark themes, Deep Dark FT for Firefox was one of best add-ons & I personally like it, now in new Firefox in Win 10 (New Versions) you have dark theme but the are menus that still normal unless...if you apply dark mode (theme) in Win 10 you will get it for apps or desktop windows now here fun part by doing this Firefox means and some default pages turn dark.
Dark Angel
Dark Angel
I hope you guys like this document.
Forgive me about my behavior, I was thinking about my weakness in art for modding that I can't make good quality mods just like other people who master of art & make quality works so I will back to my work but my work isn't going to be good & minor changes will be release in December 20 so even people ignore me I hope I can end this job in peace.
Dark Angel
Dark Angel
But please please don't judge my weak mods, I try my best to give people my last quality content so I will not bother anyone after this job.
Mate, how do you feel about the Verum Rex stuff in Kingdom Hearts 3?
Lain
Lain
I thought it was fine. It explains why nobody questions Donald and Goofy being talking animals, and was a fun nod to Final Fantasy given KH3 was lacking in that aspect otherwise.
V's patron
V's patron
Did you mind their inclusion in the secret ending?
Finally I fixed Wesker Vergil from damage with my limited experience in modding I have and I also recreate the file with Alexander feathers and style and add more 3D maps that was missing and also keep original files so when you combine them you will get a advanced version of Wesker Vergil then orginal version.
the update will come as part of minor changes that I will I upload so be patient.

so have fun.
Another update: I checked Wesker Vergil original file, guess what...THE TEXMOD FILE WAS EMPTY AND THE ONLY THING WAS THERE WAS A BUNCH OF NUMBERS FOR TEXTURE CODES, God this why tpf was corrupted I will add as part my minor updates and reverse the damage to the file.
Dark Angel
Dark Angel
Update: The Wesker Vergil original skin has been tested and I add Alexander feathers to it but teleport feature is buggy I test what I know but the bug doesn't fix well then my knowledge is limited again maybe I must upgrade Alexander version of this skin have fun.
I saw the Irishman and its a good movie. Its pretty long tho and does drag in the last act.
Progress report: You remember I asked for help...someone helped me to make gloveless texture (normal hand texture) for Vergil & I've at least learned something new that will help with future edits & after receiving the file, I edited it for better quality.
Dark Angel
Dark Angel
After editing the texture, I replaced the 3D glove texture with the texture of a 3D human-like map that I made myself and I replaced it but the 3D map has a little problem & this is a thumb problem, on the 3D map the thumb has a bit of a shadow problem that I can't unfortunately solve with my limited knowledge.
Finally saw The Last Jedi and look, I agree it was a terrible movie, but the way people blast Snoke's death while giving Palpatine's a pass rubs me the wrong way.
Foxtrot94
Foxtrot94
See, I'd believe that the movie's problems aren't on Rian if he didn't go around repeatedly trying to stubbornly defend the glaring issues on social media and interviews. If it was all on Disney and he had a different vision that was suppressed, he wouldn't do that. He wouldn't defend decisions that were not his and that were forced on him. At most, he'd just stay silent. Not speak against or in favor.
Foxtrot94
Foxtrot94
Judging by his behavior, the best you could say is that even if the vision for the film was that of the producers, the executives or whatever, then he certainly, wholeheartedly agrees with it and was happy to carry it on and realize it on the screen. Which you know, doesn't make him any better to my eyes.
BrawlMan
BrawlMan
@Foxtrot94 Did not know about his Twitter. I stay off Twitter for a reason. Almost nothing but bulls#t drama on top of extra sh@t. I'll take that in to some consideration, but that won't change my opinion on the film.
From the POV of someone who doesn't even care about superhero movies anymore, witnessing all these directors crapping on Marvel films is kind of amusing.
So...in my break time I was try to find someone to help me in photoshop, from 1 out of 2 items (I still tired work on minor changes) & I will maybe release the update before 2 weeks to the Christmas.

so I will try keep you update, have fun.
So after some consideration, I am gonna try to order a physical copy of DMC4 again. Cause it annoys the hell out of me when I look at my shelf and don't see it between the HD collection and DMC5
Reactions: Lain
BrawlMan
BrawlMan
Go for it. I had two buy DMC4 three different times. My 360 kept eating copies of DMC4.
Sorry for my behavior I am wondering why I act like that, excuse me. I need some time to rest.
Dark Angel
Dark Angel
my biggest fear is people will not accept my works as a weak artist in modding and all I done will be wasted.
therogis
therogis
Everyone needs a rest sometimes. It might also give an artist a great boost in terms of inspiration and personal progress. I'm a writer (yeah that's a different kind of art, but I believe it works the same way) and my best chapters are usually written right after a break. Take care.
Hi guys if you wander about my progress on minor changes for some mods well...I can explain BUT I'm not good artist so you can judge my works (mods) & I want release the updates in December.

have fun & enjoy your life.
Dark Angel
Dark Angel
Sneak peek: one of minor changes or updates is for DMC 5 Vergil new face cracked V face (weak).

so enjoy my sneak peek have fun.