New profile posts

Between all the hours I've put into Red Dead, Hellboy's Samaritan, and Nero's Blue Rose. I think I've become a fan of the Revolvers Are Just Better trope
I want share my victory by finding right color hex for Judgment Cut and replace it with magenta now I can move forward to other projects.

Insieme Per La Vittoria (IT)
Together For Victory (EN)

Reactions: Ash
Just checked Capcom's Platinum Titles list. DMC5 is now at the 24th spot with 2.5 million sales as of June 30th.
I picked Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem today, so I want to bring this up, I don't get the idea of console exclusives. You're limiting the reach of a game and thus preventing more players who are interested in the game from being able to play it by making it an exclusive unless they own a GameCube or a backwards compatible Wii.
Foxtrot94
Foxtrot94
It is inherently an anti consumer, pro corporate practice. Consoles in general would lose a big reason to exist without exclusives, so they're always gonna be there.
Foxtrot94
Foxtrot94
Some other cases include devs getting funded by a particular console's manufacturer for the development of a game so they have to make it exclusive to that system as part of the deal. Or they just get flat out paid for an exclusivity contract, which in their figures makes up for the lost market with no "uncertainty of sales" factor.
RedNether
RedNether
I also checked that the Wii does read the disc properly.
I kinda wanna make a DMC5 run where I only use guns and don't equip any swords as Dante.
Reactions: AgentRedgrave
AgentRedgrave
AgentRedgrave
Honestly I'm tempted to try and play it with no weapons at all. Just style actions, just for lolz
Foxtrot94
Foxtrot94
Well you'd have to be a god at Royal Guard... But it's actually doable, I think.
Erian1Mortal
Erian1Mortal
that alone is the reason I'm sad we can't do all characters in all missions
Reading the Visions of V manga and just had something confirmed. Yamato was broken after Vergil's fight with Mundus at the end of DMC3. There's a flashback after Vergil's quite clearly defeated, and is holding the broken Yamato
Lain
Lain
Mmm...basically confirming what we all assumed. It does make one wonder how Agnus got his hands on it since Vergil fought Mundus in Hell. :/
AgentRedgrave
AgentRedgrave
Well no not all. Believe it or not, I heard some people believed that Nelo Angelo's greatsword was Yamato transformed.
Okay, so I saw a fanart of Dante showing Vergil (obviously post DMC5) that he can separate Devil Sword Dante back into Rebellion and Devil Sword Sparda to duel wield. Anybody else think that would be cool to do in DMC6 if they make it?
Anybody check out that new Liam Neeson movie, Cold Pursuit? I don't know what to think of it. It was good, but kinda odd.
Teal
Teal
It's a remake of a much better movie starring Stellan Skarsgard. It's called "In Order of Disappearance".
Update: I finally create a classic color Judgement Cut for DmC by using magenta sadly I can't get dark purple because in game quality by using violet the effect goes to dark blue so I use magenta to get classic color sorry for that but I also work on advanced dark purple effects and other colors and special versions for my DMC 5 Vergil skin.
the new effects will be available soon on old and new mods or skins.
Dark Angel
Dark Angel
Plus up coming contact (new patches for some mods) so stay tuned.