New profile posts

I'm getting constant alerts on my devices that another royal baby is coming. Where's that gif of Tommy Lee Jones saying "I don't care!" -_-
If Kamiya is at work the same way he is on Twitter, I wonder how in the **** can his colleagues stand him.
Foxtrot94
Foxtrot94
@Teal Which is why I wonder how can the people around him stand him.
DragonMaster2010
DragonMaster2010
When you work in an industry, you gotta take a lot of crap from horrible bosses in order to keep your job.
Teal
Teal
^What he said. And to double down on that, pretentious pricks of Kamiya's caliber probably wouldn't mind using their industry connections to make sure you never work in gaming again. They have to stand them because they have no choice.
Yikes. I don't even want to head into the DMC5 board since every topic there turns into a 50-quote battle where we have to pick apart everyone's statements.
Z218
Z218
Most times I think fans get too passionate and i think we have to teach ourselves how to be civil. It's a process and it can be learned.
DreadnoughtDT
DreadnoughtDT
@LordOfDarkness @Dark Drakan it wasn't one thread in particular, I've just noticed a lot of back-and-forthing where each post turns into a page of text or more. It's a tad ridiculous and makes it hard to read through.
Dark Drakan
Dark Drakan
To be expected to an extent when so few details are known at the moment & fans are going off pure speculation & theories. However if it strays too far off topic, gets personal or totally derails a thread then bring the posts to staff members attention & we will take the appropriate action.
Foxtrot94
Foxtrot94
This to me totally smells like a case of them wanting to shove the politically correctness down our throats one way or the other but they feared the backlash of doing so with a main character, so they opted for a side one.
Foxtrot94
Foxtrot94
Not the end of the world, granted, and I'm sure a black Fringilla Vigo won't break the show for anyone but goddamn is it still irritating, this will to change characters' race for no reason other than pleasing the members of that race even if it doesn't make sense in the context of the world and story they're trying to build or, in this case, recreate from another medium.
Foxtrot94
Foxtrot94
And for the record, white washing irritates me just as much as black washing or asian washing, so don't try to pull the racist card with me. It's about needlessly changing a character's race, not changing a WHITE character's race. A white Blade would annoy me just as much as this. Actually even more so considering Blade is the protagonist of his own franchise and not a secondary character.
Lately, it seems that people want to argue with others. It's like people like to argue with me.
LordOfDarkness
LordOfDarkness
Don’t be too disheartened buddy. It happens from time to time on certain subjects or if someone is being too stubborn.
calm down seems in Netflix witcher are white females for Ciri and Yenefer
Morgan
Morgan
Funny how after all the toxic racist wailing over the "BAME" rumors from the Witcher fandom, the actress for Ciri and Yen turn out light-skinned. The "fans" could've just waited for actual casting to happen like normal people, instead of showing their asses and making dumb interspecies analogies.
DragonMaster2010
DragonMaster2010
Now can all the racist quiet down and wait for another POC to be cast as a white person?
Morgan
Morgan
With all the complaints about it, you'd get the distinct impression that lightskinned peeps just are absolutely incapable of empathizing with someone with a different skin color as them.... when every other movie "globalizes" a story that's clearly not about white people and end up with a white cast anyway which POC are just supposed to accept I guess.
Good riddance, Google Plus. That's what happens when you force a social network no one wanted into people's throats.
DragonMaster2010
DragonMaster2010
Google + is gone? I barely noticed.
Carlos
Carlos
It'll just be replaced with something else. Their blog post says so. Google+ will continue to exist, but under a different name.
Seeing Rowan Atkinson with grey hair makes me sad. :(
The Doctor Who premiere was BRILLIANT!!! (sorry not sorry) :P
Dark Drakan
Dark Drakan
Pretty much everything ive seen about it so far was positive, granted I havent watched any Doctor Who since Capaldis first episodes.
Lain
Lain
If you ever need negative opinions about anything then just give me a holler, hue hue. ;)
Z218
Z218
@Lain np. Your opinions are always appreciated.

@Dark Drakan its like the the first matt smith episode. Pretty good jumping on point. I loved capaldi's intro but thats more for series veterans.
Preordering games is just great until you realise you have to wait...and wait...and wait...and where’s my damn game?!!
AgentRedgrave
AgentRedgrave
Think that's bad? The other day a friend said to me "Jesse, isn't that game like 5 months away? Are you really gonna be that excited the entire time for it?" and gave her a look and said "Candyce....I've been waiting 10 years, 5 months is nothing!"
LordOfDarkness
LordOfDarkness
Yeah but I wasn’t talking about hypothetical games that could be made somewhere down the line. I was talking about games like Spider-Man or Red Dead 2. But you already knew that.
AgentRedgrave
AgentRedgrave
Oh I know, just I was talking about my pre-order for DMC5 and how I couldn't wait, and that was the response I got and my reply
Just saw Venom. Flaws aside, it was pretty great. Eddie and Venom were easily the highlight of the film. I had forgotten what real dark comedy from a marvel film looks like.
"Toriyama is retconning [X thing]!" Retconning... like he did with Battle of Gods and Resurrection F and the opening episode of Dragonball Z and the Broly movie that's *about to come out?*
Morgan
Morgan
"Fans" don't want to hear this for some reason, but establishing side stories and timelines for straight-up "anything goes" hijinks is a great way to *appeal to fans that want to see that.* Which is also a thing people claim to want yet whine about when it happens. "You have to listen to fans" and "fanservice" is actually the exact same thing because listening to them and giving them what they want *is* service.
Morgan
Morgan
Toriyama has long been about "telling an entertaining story" over being exact and "powerscaling this, canon that". He's been like that (and also plain forgetful of things) for years. There's plenty of other media out there that can tell "better plots" if people think DB is going to the gutter over its narrative, which Tori still got rich and famous off of despite the flaws inherent in his craft.
Morgan
Morgan
DB fans don't know what they want. They bitch about Minus retconning BFOG, but they're still gonna watch this Broly movie that retcons Movie 8. They like Cell, but that saga started with Dr. Gero existing out of complete nowhere. They like DBZ, but Goku and Piccolo ceased being a "monkey boy" and a "demon" and became literal aliens. Beerus and Whis didn't exist before Battle of Gods, and that's retcon too.