New profile posts

Anybody know a way to block a youtube channel from coming up in recommendations? I watched this documentary about Channel Awesome, and I cannot in good conscience support the Nostalgia Critic anymore. So I unsubscribed, but his vids keep coming up in my recommendations.
Foxtrot94
Foxtrot94
Wait, why are you keeping your distance from Nostalgia Critic? I haven't watched that documentary, can you give me a TLDW?
Innsmouth
Innsmouth
When removing video from YT dashboard, you can send a note that you don't like channel. IT will influence algorythm on the YT.
V's patron
V's patron
You can remove them from your watch list.
Hi guys I considered myself that now I in good mood I want back to modding but I talk @Steve & @Dark Drakan they said it shouldn't be problem for me to continue my work BUT...on other hand I talked with @vainiuss1 he said the EU law (article 13) might consider the modders job as an illegal job so good for me I talk with him.
Dark Angel
Dark Angel
I might wait until next month to see what will happen if any good thing happen that I can take advantage from it I will tell you.
Erian1Mortal
Erian1Mortal
I'd say wait and see what happens, it'll be quite a while till the whole thing will be realized and even then they'll be running into all kinds of problems in getting these laws up and running. I'd say it'll be a few years till anything happens. Also it kinda depends on how the country you live in tends to abide to EU laws, wich is always different from country to country.
Dark Angel
Dark Angel
The internet community last time was lost and there is an event is coming and I waiting for result that event if everything end up good for Internet community (our side) I will 100% take advantage from it so I have nothing to lose but I love finish a job that I started, I want end it once for all.
Hey. I've removed the obscenity from your username. If you would like your username again changed to something else, feel free to shoot me a direct message.
UPDATE I nearly in good mental health and I will be back tomorrow and I must tell I remove my posts about article 11 & 13 so I only give you guys important updates for now on.
Anybody see that movie Glass? I bought it, along with Unbreakable and Split as a Blu Ray collection. I liked it overall, but I'm very mixed on the ending, I don't know how to feel about it.
I have a new pet peeve, it's Flat-Earthers. I mean if the Earth was flat we'd fall off the edge for f#$k's sake. "On a plane, couldn't see the curve" Cause the Earth's too f#$king big! You'd have to be like hundreds of thousands of feet in the air to even perceive the curve.
Reactions: Rebel Dynasty
DreadnoughtDT
DreadnoughtDT
You can perceive the curve from the ground. If you look out over the horizon it eventually ends because it curves out of view. If the Earth was flat we'd see it go on forever.